Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Old 08-30-2012, 05:30 PM
I♥The♔COUNT

Quote:
Originally Posted by JavierDLC View Post
yeah they are pretty Ugly
Btw Mike's walkout shirt went on sale yesterday.. I was flipping out all day it didn't go on sale till afternoon. I was stalking the site like a vulture!! Here's the site www.mmaelite.net/
Old 08-30-2012, 05:42 PM

That Bisping shirt is crap! Just an MMA Elite shirt with 'Bisping' and a union jack. None of the others are nice either except the BJ one.

Old 08-30-2012, 06:05 PM
I♥The♔COUNT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buc Nasty View Post
That Bisping shirt is crap! Just an MMA Elite shirt with 'Bisping' and a union jack. None of the others are nice either except the BJ one.

Soz I have to support my boo!! Regardless. I actually don't like his shirts lately. Boring, but whatever. Nothing compares to my custom shirt I have as my avi!!! The front has St Georges cross..............
Old 08-30-2012, 07:01 PM
I♥The♔COUNT

I forgot a major player in this cancellation is HENDO! He admitted he knew 3wks ago his leg was hurt. Funny thing is Chael started chirpping in around that time! Then the night the rumours were spread he tweeted he had a great day of training. Meanwhile Jones is carrying all the burden..
Old 08-30-2012, 11:09 PM
I'm kind of a big deal

Jones should carry the burden, he's the one who:

1. fights for a LIVING.
2. was on the card as the main event.
3. yet, chose not to fight.
Old 09-04-2012, 03:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JavierDLC View Post
LoL who the F@#$ wrote this!! Chael is to blame for Jones not taking the fight
have to agree .... chael is no reason to blame ... he is all about self-promotion, so he is gonna promote himself and let people know he offered to take the fight .. dana and zuffa are about 99% to blame for this fight ..
Old 09-05-2012, 02:22 PM

dana gave an interview yesterday with ariel and said that hendo knew he was injured 2 weeks before he told dana .. so imo, hendo is the one to blame ... it looks like they kept it secret to make it more likely that chael would get the fight .. now i am even more glad that jbj threw a wrench into that plan .. LOL

with that said, vitor is a tougher fight imo than both guys ... will he win? unlikely, but i will be pulling for him ... he needs to use his speed and not fear the consequences of pullling the trigger ..
Old 09-05-2012, 02:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockdawg21 View Post
Jones should carry the burden, he's the one who:

1. fights for a LIVING.
2. was on the card as the main event.
3. yet, chose not to fight.
just saw this ..... you know where i stand on this .. dana gave boxing crap and still does for putting on one good fight surrounded by a bunch of not so good fights (to a lot of the fans) .. he did the exact same thing here ... he says jones did the selfish thing, but dana cancelling did the more selfish thing .. he coulda taken the loss, kept the event and put it on free tv ... but he cut his losses and cancelled the event, screwing over the fans that had tickets, the people making money near the event etc ...
Old 09-05-2012, 02:59 PM
MMA, VCU, & Doctor Who

Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by rearnakedchoke View Post
just saw this ..... you know where i stand on this .. dana gave boxing crap and still does for putting on one good fight surrounded by a bunch of not so good fights (to a lot of the fans) .. he did the exact same thing here ... he says jones did the selfish thing, but dana cancelling did the more selfish thing .. he coulda taken the loss, kept the event and put it on free tv ... but he cut his losses and cancelled the event, screwing over the fans that had tickets, the people making money near the event etc ...
You say that as though it's as easy as just flipping a switch. Which Fox affliate had an open 3hrs in the programming block Saturday night? As I recall, they were all booked solid. While I agree that Dana's to blame for putting together a weak card, just saying "he coulda put it on free tv" is an over-simplified view.
Old 09-05-2012, 03:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCURamFan View Post
You say that as though it's as easy as just flipping a switch. Which Fox affliate had an open 3hrs in the programming block Saturday night? As I recall, they were all booked solid. While I agree that Dana's to blame for putting together a weak card, just saying "he coulda put it on free tv" is an over-simplified view.
ok .. sure .. but you are gonna take a loss ... if he went a head with the card, he woulda taken a bigger hit .. but to throw your employees under the bus to save face is a selfish move ... he knows jones has his haters and most of it would deflect onto jbj and he'd probably get more haters ... jones fought 4 times for him in 2011 and hard guys too ... i just think it was a d ick move on dana's part to deflect blame from himself ..