Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > Politics

Old 08-18-2012, 04:05 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Default The Duke-Back in Hospital

for the third time this year, His Royal Highness, Prince Phillip, The Duke of Edinborough and Queens Consort is in Hospital again. The Royals were spending a Holiday at the Balmoral Fortress in Scotland, when the Queens Husband at 91 was once again sent to Hospital. They are saying he has another Urinary Tract Infection, and are worried that this could signal some underlying issue, following the Urinary Tract Infection that sent him to Hospital during the Diamond Jubilee Celebratory Weekend for His Wife not so long ago, during which, it was noted, that he persisted to stand out in the rain for six hours, standing, without any nourishment watching the River Pagent.

I'm sorry...but you just dont leave someone that age out in the rain for six hours

Prior to that, he was Hospitalized over Christmas and New Year for a heart problem.

Her Britannic Majesty often says that she really depends upon him for support, and the worry is that he may be on the way to his grave, and if so, how will that effect The Queen, who is an Octogenarian herself.

Meanwhile, noone likes her direct Son, the Heir apparent, who is nothing short of a Heathen, who desires a multi-faith coronation Some of us fear for the Throne and the whole Monarchy if/when the Queen should die prior to Prince Charles of Wales
Old 08-18-2012, 06:58 PM

Here's the first thing that came to mind after reading your thread title, Tyburn:

and here's the second:

Rejoice ever more. 1 Thessalonians 5:16
Old 08-18-2012, 07:03 PM

But after reading what your topic was actually about, I'm sorry to hear about Prince Philip. I can't understand why on earth he'd stand outside in the rain like that. He sounds very fragile and I think the end may be near.

QEII would naturally be devastated by his death but I don't think she would pass away soon after. For one, she's in good health and for another, I think she shares many traits with her great-great grandmother. Not to mention her side of the family is very long-lived!

I hear you though, I hope Charles never ascends the throne. But don't worry; I'm sure the monarchy is secure and even if Charles were to be crowned it would be a short reign (due to his age), and then Prince William would rightly inherit and all would be well in Albion :-)

Rejoice ever more. 1 Thessalonians 5:16

Last edited by flo; 08-18-2012 at 07:09 PM.
Old 08-19-2012, 02:42 AM
SupaDupaMod

Send a message via Yahoo to Neezar

Quote:
Originally Posted by flo View Post
Here's the first thing that came to mind after reading your thread title, Tyburn:

and here's the second:

Old 08-19-2012, 07:45 AM
Angry @ Injustice!

The main problem with Philip is he wont do what he's told

The Palace have said they will cut his royal duties abit now...they said "he wont like that...but he will be told"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0inH_nnUDlA The latest