Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > The Woodshed

Old 01-25-2009, 08:23 PM
Black Mamba

Quote:
Originally Posted by lyndsey823
I know, I wish it would snow just once here! It rainded the other day, but it's back up in the 70's again. I hate it, I love the cold weather and rain. I'm so tired of the sun, lol. I should just move up to Oregon or something.
I'd be happy if it snowed here just once. Having the same weather and seeing the sunshine all the time gets boring. I'd love to visit places like Washington or Oregon, but I'm not too sure if I'd want to live there.
Old 01-25-2009, 08:39 PM
kyle

Man I live in Colorado Springs and all last week or 2 it's been in the 60's here and today I woke up and it's freaking snowing Only in Colorado but it wont stay long. I think it's funny when people out here complain that it gets to 10 degree's outside and I laugh at them and tell them this isn't cold here, cause when I use to live in N. ILL. you would see -40 with a wind chill now that's freaking cold.
Old 01-25-2009, 10:49 PM
Mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyle
Man I live in Colorado Springs and all last week or 2 it's been in the 60's here and today I woke up and it's freaking snowing Only in Colorado but it wont stay long. I think it's funny when people out here complain that it gets to 10 degree's outside and I laugh at them and tell them this isn't cold here, cause when I use to live in N. ILL. you would see -40 with a wind chill now that's freaking cold.

people dont think illinois gets that cold but you are right . Today the high was 12 i think , a couple weeks ago our high was 0 with -30 windchills . Somedays i feel like nanook out here ha ha ha . but wouldnt trade it for anything.
Old 01-26-2009, 01:07 AM
Oddtodd76

I went down to my parents for some yote huntin today. They barely have any snow. Got set up and the batteries in my caller were just about dead. They lasted about 5 minutes. I sat there for about 30 min and packed it up. So I am back at home watchin the dog love the snow. I heard we are supposed to get another2 to 5 inches of that stuff on Tuesday.
Old 01-26-2009, 02:21 AM
Stump Rules!

Yeah, I know what you mean Danelle. I hate that last weekend I had to look at this instead of shovel snow

It's a travesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Mamba
I'd be happy if it snowed here just once. Having the same weather and seeing the sunshine all the time gets boring. I'd love to visit places like Washington or Oregon, but I'm not too sure if I'd want to live there.

http://stumpdotcom.com/
Old 01-26-2009, 03:19 AM
Administrator

It's already the end of January and we've probably gotten a grand total of two inches of snow this whole winter. I feel so ripped off.
Old 01-26-2009, 03:35 AM
Stump Rules!

Well theres still February NateR. remember last February? My first real experience with snow and I had to drive in it for 3 hours at what should have been a 1 hour drive, missed all my planes....there's still time

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateR
It's already the end of January and we've probably gotten a grand total of two inches of snow this whole winter. I feel so ripped off.

Old 01-26-2009, 03:37 AM
matthughesfan21

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattHughesRocks
Well theres still February NateR. remember last February? My first real experience with snow and I had to drive in it for 3 hours at what should have been a 1 hour drive, missed all my planes....there's still time
don't even make me think that it could get worse...this weather SUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKS
Old 01-26-2009, 03:39 AM
Stump Rules!

Me in Hillsboro

Old 01-26-2009, 03:39 AM
Allons-y

Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateR
If it makes you feel any better, Richmond's only gotten 2 flurries this winter.