Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > Politics

Old 03-24-2009, 06:40 PM
Crisco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melissa Villaseņor
What the heck are you trying to say? Did I post that directing it towards you? I think Crisco is hot. Get your facts straight buddy he is top 3 on the forum without a doubt and as far as sticking my nose up anyones rear THANK YOU if that was directly intended to me!! I find that experimentation is healthy

Miss Foxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradwright
if this wasn't directed at me then tell me,who is it being directed at?
Anyone who feels that they should question Nate directly on the forum. Ask him in a PM. Shoot even myself for that matter! Considering he posted the new rules earlier that was still fresh in my mind. I don't know what your problem is, but this conversation is done...
Miss Foxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crisco
lol!! You are too much!!
Old 03-24-2009, 06:41 PM
medic92

I'm originally from the deep south. Born in Alabama, raised in Mississippi and then moved to Illinois in the sixth grade. I can promise you the abuse I took when I moved up to Yankee land far outstrips a satirical piece on Canada's military.

Sometimes you just have to learn to deal with it, not take it too seriously and move on. I get the same thing as a truck driver now. People are always surprised that I have all my teeth and can string together complete sentences. My own family members give me crap about needing a wallet on a chain, a leather belt with my name on it and some Wrangler jeans.

I watch Fox News pretty regularly and this is the first I've ever heard of that show that has offended you. You might have been one of only a few people who actually caught it.
Old 03-24-2009, 06:41 PM
bradwright

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melissa Villaseņor
Anyone who feels that they should question Nate directly on the forum. Ask him in a PM. Shoot even myself for that matter! Considering he posted the new rules earlier that was still fresh in my mind. I don't know what your problem is, but this conversation is done...
wow,,are you high?
Old 03-24-2009, 06:48 PM
medic92

Just to lighten your mood Brad, check out http://www.satirewire.com. It's a hilarious site that doesn't play favorites with anyone or anything. It'll have you laughing yourself silly in no time.
Old 03-24-2009, 06:52 PM
bradwright

Quote:
Originally Posted by medic92
I'm originally from the deep south. Born in Alabama, raised in Mississippi and then moved to Illinois in the sixth grade. I can promise you the abuse I took when I moved up to Yankee land far outstrips a satirical piece on Canada's military.

Sometimes you just have to learn to deal with it, not take it too seriously and move on. I get the same thing as a truck driver now. People are always surprised that I have all my teeth and can string together complete sentences. My own family members give me crap about needing a wallet on a chain, a leather belt with my name on it and some Wrangler jeans.

I watch Fox News pretty regularly and this is the first I've ever heard of that show that has offended you. You might have been one of only a few people who actually caught it.
maybe your right,maybe i am taking this whole thing a bit personally,
your a truck driver and you have all your own teeth?really?lol,,
Old 03-24-2009, 06:55 PM
medic92

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradwright
maybe your right,maybe i am taking this whole thing a bit personally,
your a truck driver and you have all your own teeth?really?lol,,
Don't start! I also bathe regularly. Every other week is still considered regularly isn't it?
Old 03-24-2009, 06:57 PM
Crisco

Quote:
Originally Posted by medic92
Don't start! I also bathe regularly. Every other week is still considered regularly isn't it?
In Europe...

OH ZING!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-24-2009, 07:00 PM
bradwright

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crisco
In Europe...

OH ZING!!!!!!!!!
now thats some funny stuff,
maybe you should get a job writing for fox news.