Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > Matt Hughes

Old 07-27-2012, 09:50 PM
Administrator

Default BLOG: Back from Africa

From Matt's blog:

Quote:
I've been saving these videos in my inbox to use for different blogs for a while now, but fell a bit far behind. So I'm just going to post all three of them in one blog for you to watch. The last "Penn & Teller" video features a lot of foul language and vulgarity, so I was originally hesitant to post it; but parental discretion is definitely advised when watching that video:

Obama's Second Term Tax Plans! Dick Morris TV

United States Budget Dilemma

WARNING: LOTS OF FOUL LANGUAGE IN THE VIDEO BELOW, NOT SUITABLE FOR KIDS! BUT IT'S SOMETHING THAT I THINK ANY ADULT WHO CLAIMS TO SUPPORT P.E.T.A. NEEDS TO WATCH!
Penn & Teller - P.E.T.A.

I just got back last week from a big hunting trip and Joey and I took to Africa. I should have a bunch of pictures to share with you all here soon.

Here are the dates and times for Trophy Hunters TV that I'm hosting on the Outdoor Channel. Check with the times listed below and tune in if you can:

Quote:
Tuesday at 6pm EST / 5pm CST
Friday at 1:30am EST / 12:30am CST
Saturday at 8pm EST / 7pm CST
(air times may vary, check local listings)
The show description for this week:

Quote:
THE SWITCH
(Airs the week of July 23rd, 2012)
There's always a story behind the hunt! More than just the pursuit of wild game, Trophy Hunters TV blends compelling storytelling with exciting hunting action in a documentary-style format. Be a part of the total outdoor experience.
The Bible verse for this week:

Quote:
Therefore no one will be declared righteous in his sight by observing the law: rather, through the law we become conscious of sin. (Romans 3:20)
-matt
Old 07-27-2012, 09:51 PM
Administrator

If you want to watch all the videos without opening up three different windows, then just head on over to the front page.
Old 07-28-2012, 12:38 AM

Wow, Africa. I can't wait to see the pics.
Old 07-28-2012, 03:07 PM
7X Prediction Champ !!!!!

Good to see you enjoy semi-retirement. Was this for the TV show or just a personal vacation? God bless Matt and pray many hours of blessed time with your wife and kids
Old 07-28-2012, 08:02 PM

Did you ground and pound any lions while you were over there?
Old 07-29-2012, 04:07 AM

THat PETA video was eye opening!

[
Old 08-01-2012, 02:20 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Llamafighter View Post
THat PETA video was eye opening!
I had no idea just how deep PETA's crazy went, not that I ever really supported the organization in the first place. I remember I was taking a Sociology class in 2002 and our professor made sure to list PETA as a terrorist organization right up there with Al Qaida and Hezbola, because they would not hesitate to kill millions of people to further their cause.

PETA wanting to ban pet ownership is something that I didn't know. According to the Human Society, there are over 78 millions dogs and over 86 million cats kept as pets in the United States alone. PETA would want to rip those animals away from the only home and the only family that they have ever known and throw them out into the wild to starve to death or become prey for other animals out in the wild.

Actually, PETA would probably just exterminate all 160 million animals and call it "ethical."

Also we know how dangerous animals like chimpanzees can be. Would PETA want all 2000 chimpanzees kept in the United States set free with no regard for the safety of the people living in those areas? Of course not, because they'd just kill all those chimpanzees as well. Not that I think they would shed a tear for any human maimed or killed by a chimpanzee.

I actually don't think that PETA is a pro-animal organization, more like an anti-human organization.
Old 08-01-2012, 03:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateR View Post
I had no idea just how deep PETA's crazy went, not that I ever really supported the organization in the first place. I remember I was taking a Sociology class in 2002 and our professor made sure to list PETA as a terrorist organization right up there with Al Qaida and Hezbola, because they would not hesitate to kill millions of people to further their cause.

PETA wanting to ban pet ownership is something that I didn't know. According to the Human Society, there are over 78 millions dogs and over 86 million cats kept as pets in the United States alone. PETA would want to rip those animals away from the only home and the only family that they have ever known and throw them out into the wild to starve to death or become prey for other animals out in the wild.

Actually, PETA would probably just exterminate all 160 million animals and call it "ethical."

Also we know how dangerous animals like chimpanzees can be. Would PETA want all 2000 chimpanzees kept in the United States set free with no regard for the safety of the people living in those areas? Of course not, because they'd just kill all those chimpanzees as well. Not that I think they would shed a tear for any human maimed or killed by a chimpanzee.

I actually don't think that PETA is a pro-animal organization, more like an anti-human organization.
I wonder how well these Hollywood celebrities who advertise for PETA know their tactics. Do they agree with their violent terroristic views and acts? Do they agree with PETA teaching people how to make molotov cocktails or agree with firebombing buildings?

What do these people think happens in the wild with animals? It's predator-prey, survival of the fittest, and it ain't pretty or humane.