I'm speechless.........

Gina looks bad!!!!

And Cyborg??? WOW!!! I'd...... well you know
I'd still hit it ...
Old 09-08-2009, 11:52 PM
que

Old 09-10-2009, 07:07 AM
logrus

Hubble took a picture of this kinda odd looking if you ask me...

Old 09-10-2009, 01:05 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by logrus View Post

isnt that the butterfly nebula? If you trace back the wings to where they would join the body, you'll probably find a neutron star...which is sometimes what is left after a Star dies. Large Stars get very big when the nuclear reactor begins to cool and they turn red. The larger they are the more indanger they are of collapsing under their own gravity, when this happens the core explodes under pressure, and the star tears itself apart, and the wings are the blow out of the stars inner material.

Now Gravity wells build up inside those gas clouds and spark new nuclear reactors which are the next generation of Stars

You can tell its relatively new because there arent many stars inside it or all around it yet. But when I say new, I mean millions of years rather then billions..and then you have to remember the light from the star is out of date by the same time it takes for light to travel from the stars orriginal distance.
Old 09-10-2009, 05:46 PM
logrus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn View Post
isnt that the butterfly nebula? If you trace back the wings to where they would join the body, you'll probably find a neutron star...which is sometimes what is left after a Star dies. Large Stars get very big when the nuclear reactor begins to cool and they turn red. The larger they are the more indanger they are of collapsing under their own gravity, when this happens the core explodes under pressure, and the star tears itself apart, and the wings are the blow out of the stars inner material.

Now Gravity wells build up inside those gas clouds and spark new nuclear reactors which are the next generation of Stars

You can tell its relatively new because there arent many stars inside it or all around it yet. But when I say new, I mean millions of years rather then billions..and then you have to remember the light from the star is out of date by the same time it takes for light to travel from the stars orriginal distance.

They say it has a star at its center which would make it a white dwarf not a neutron star. A white Dwarf is said to be a stars final evolution. Depending in the stars mass will determine its fate. In this case the stars mass was not great enough so during its next to last final evolution it became a Red Dwarf which after some reactions with the gases and due to other gases not being present it discharges an other shell leaving the White Dwarf in its place.
Old 09-10-2009, 06:38 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
They say it has a star at its center which would make it a white dwarf not a neutron star. A white Dwarf is said to be a stars final evolution. Depending in the stars mass will determine its fate. In this case the stars mass was not great enough so during its next to last final evolution it became a Red Dwarf which after some reactions with the gases and due to other gases not being present it discharges an other shell leaving the White Dwarf in its place.
Oh, I was under the impression that was a Stella Nebula, not a Planetary one. I guess that explains why its not reproducing much

If its just coronal material as the star sort of drifts apart then its only really capable of forming protoplanets, (like it did when it was first blew out of the Stella Nebula that formed it) except without the gravity those protoplanets will just float away as asteroids I suppose. Your unlikely to get the gravity wells that would form other Stars from that.

You might like to know The Sol isnt big enough to truely go BANG either...although the Red Dwarf Stage will see the expantion out as far as Mars. So she will swell to pretty epic proportions..but not enough to Supernova...so I guess her Nebula will just be planetary aswell

Stars are just giant Nuclear Reactors, they simply go through turning all the fuel into different ellements until they run out of fuel and ellements to change. If they were small during their Green/Blue/White Stage then by the time they become Yellow they are only of moderate size. Some shrink and go cold and eventually go out. Some, are Red Dwarfs, they are like minor supernovas, but because its mainly the corona that gets blown off, they are only really Planetary Nebula. Others become Red Giants and eventually collapse under their own gravity cause the whole Star to explode and forming a Stella Nebula with gravity wells and new Stars...the original star has a core left...if this still remains THIS is what a neutron Star is. If that core has collapsed aswell...you got yourself a black hole, and the Nebula probably wont reproduce quickly enough and the whole area of space will be sucked into the hole hahahahaha

I assumed I was looking at a Stella Nebula, ergo, since we can still see the Nebula...It would have to be a Neutron Star.

I didnt know it was a Planetary Nebula...coz I know nothing about the Star that formed it :'(

Last edited by Tyburn; 09-10-2009 at 06:45 PM.
Old 09-10-2009, 11:50 PM

Quote:

Neat!
Old 09-11-2009, 01:58 AM
logrus

Your right partially, except you forgot to add the MASS of the Star into the equation.
Old 09-11-2009, 05:19 AM
SupaDupaMod

Send a message via Yahoo to Neezar

Anyone on here ever watch Reno 911?

Old 09-11-2009, 07:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neezar View Post
Anyone on here ever watch Reno 911?

Looks like a heated discussion on who's going to get a piece of that guy's banana!