Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > The Woodshed

Old 03-31-2009, 04:23 PM
Administrator

Here're a couple of older photos of Matt, this is from back in July 2006 when Matt was training for GSP (soon to be replaced by BJ Penn).

Old 03-31-2009, 05:19 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateR
Here're a couple of older photos of Matt, this is from back in July 2006 when Matt was training for GSP (soon to be replaced by BJ Penn).

Oh goodness I need to call in the housekeeping I totally drooled all over my desk!! heheh!! Thanks for waking me up Nate!!!!
Old 03-31-2009, 05:36 PM
Primadawn

Quote:

I am SUCH a perv...
Old 03-31-2009, 05:47 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primadawn
I am SUCH a perv...
You aint the only one sweetie!!!
Old 03-31-2009, 06:11 PM
rearnakedchoke

Quote:

I can't quite remember, but how many weeks before the fight did they switch from GSP to BJ?
Old 03-31-2009, 06:27 PM
Twinsmama

Quote:
Originally Posted by rearnakedchoke
I can't quite remember, but how many weeks before the fight did they switch from GSP to BJ?

Who cares! I even forgot your question after I looked back up at the picture......wait what was I talking about?? Dang did it again. Sorry he is soooooooooooooooooooooooooo hot in that picture!!!

When I got home last night my tv was on spike and matt was fighting gracie. i walked in right at the part when he was cranking down on his arm and my world just stopped and I plopped down on the couch. My husband came into living room and seen me sitting there I said "sorry I got disrupted" He just shook his head. I was suppose to be helping him do something but it had to wait! Once he mounted him and pounded on him for a while I could carry on with my life!
Old 03-31-2009, 06:29 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinsmama
Who cares! I even forgot your question after I looked back up at the picture......wait what was I talking about?? Dang did it again. Sorry he is soooooooooooooooooooooooooo hot in that picture!!!

When I got home last night my tv was on spike and matt was fighting gracie. i walked in right at the part when he was cranking down on his arm and my world just stopped and I plopped down on the couch. My husband came into living room and seen me sitting there I said "sorry I got disrupted" He just shook his head. I was suppose to be helping him do something but it had to wait! Once he mounted him and pounded on him for a while I could carry on with my life!
Lol I feel your pain!!
I get it all the time from my BF (yes Mike, Crisco, and Chuck) He always says that I love Matt more than him or this and that about Matt. I always make sure I wear a Matt Hughes shirt when going to sleep I get distracted I can't help myself.. Its funny though!! I can only imagine what you were feeling like on the couch!! hahaa..
Old 03-31-2009, 06:39 PM
County Mike

That's it!!! I'm breaking out my supply of boob pics. All this man-love is making me sick.
Old 03-31-2009, 06:40 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by rearnakedchoke
I remember hearing about GSP's "injury" in early August and the fight was on September 23rd, so just a little short of 2 months.
Old 03-31-2009, 06:41 PM
Crisco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melissa Villaseņor
Lol I feel your pain!!
I get it all the time from my BF(Crisco) He always says that I love Matt more than him but It's totally not true. I always make sure I wear "I love Crisco he is so Fing sexy" shirt when going to sleep I get distracted I can't help myself.. Its funny though!! I can only imagine what you were feeling like on the couch!! Crisco just drives me insane and I don't know how to control myself hahaa..