Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > Politics

Old 06-28-2012, 05:09 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Default United States Supreme Court makes Obamacare Rulling

...I dont mean to be thick...but after having this bill explained to me, and after knowing certain things about the US constitution...even a non american can rule that it is unconstitutional to force citizens to buy generic health insurence...

So how come the US Supreme Court...the instituion which should be able to correctly interpret what remains, a rather simplistic document...cant get it right

Perhaps you should take your case to the European Court of Human Rights...because they just love to over-ride a Governments Judicial system. Even Brussels would probably rule against such a bill

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5zU1y_0Geo
Old 06-28-2012, 05:17 PM
I♥The♔COUNT

Don't get me started!!! I have already been firing cannons on twitter about this!!
Old 06-28-2012, 05:18 PM
I'm kind of a big deal

Unbelievable, just unbelievable!!!!! How the heck could SCOTUS declare taxing somebody on the basis of NOT buying something as Constitutional????

Next thing you know, Obama is going to pass a bill that taxes you 1% if you don't vote for him in the next election.

Is it possible to impeach SCOTUS????
Old 06-28-2012, 05:44 PM
I'm kind of a big deal

Pass this around your FB

Link here: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...833.1127080218

Old 06-28-2012, 07:37 PM
I'm kind of a big deal

Old 06-29-2012, 01:12 AM
Administrator

I'm so angry after reading about this decision earlier today that I really just can't say anything about it right now.
Old 06-29-2012, 01:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateR View Post
I'm so angry after reading about this decision earlier today that I really just can't say anything about it right now.
Same here.

Rejoice ever more. 1 Thessalonians 5:16
Old 06-29-2012, 02:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateR View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by flo View Post
Same here.
i'd be mad if i didn't think it was the straw that will break obama's election back

that and i am pretty sure most of america hates it, especially the ones with the guns and deep down the left does not want to tick us off , whether they admit it or not, they are scared of us.... and i am not talking about impeachment scared, more like revolution scared
Old 06-29-2012, 01:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamt View Post
i'd be mad if i didn't think it was the straw that will break obama's election back

that and i am pretty sure most of america hates it, especially the ones with the guns and deep down the left does not want to tick us off , whether they admit it or not, they are scared of us.... and i am not talking about impeachment scared, more like revolution scared
yeah, i am sure they are quaking in their boots ...

this will all play out in the election ... the american people are smart .. if they don't like it, they will boot barack from the house ... if they like it, they'll keep him ... i could be wrong, but i think this was a big part of his 2008 campaign, if so, you may have another years of him ..
Old 06-29-2012, 02:21 PM
Hailey's Dad

Obama campaigned about National Healthcare. He did not say it would be in the form of forced purchase of health insurance.

Those of us who already have insurance know what a rip off it can be. They go to great lengths to avoid actually paying any significant claims. I have "good" insurance and I still have a yearly deductible around $5000 that I'd have to pay for surgeries and long term care, then the insurance company will pay 80% and I still have to pay the other 20%. What it comes down to is, if I'm relatively healthy, the insurance cost is a waste of my money and it's only being used to supplement the lazy people who get it for free.

True national healthcare would mean you pay nothing.