Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > MMA

Old 03-24-2009, 04:32 AM

Kudos, to you guys who would never hit a woman (even if she hit you) unless you absolutely had to to defend your life, etc...

I don't respect women who do go off on guys, slapping them, etc..., but a guy is usually always going to be stronger than a woman. Like someone said, hold her down 'til she calms or the police arrive. If absolutely necessary, for defense of life, I say take her down or out.

In the case of Chris Brown and Rhianna--I think it's nuts she went back with him. It's going to happen again; I just hope he doesn't kill her next time.
Old 03-24-2009, 05:10 AM
atomdanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie
In the case of Chris Brown and Rhianna--I think it's nuts she went back with him. It's going to happen again; I just hope he doesn't kill her next time.
Battered Wife Syndrome.

It actually happens more often than not, very very sad.
Old 03-26-2009, 09:08 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Well...you know Women can be violent as well.

At University I met a couple called Paul and Joanne...and she was...a menace. She would go absolutely psychopathic. Like this one time we were in the lift heading to our floor, and she was talking really calmly. Now she went back to Paul's room and I went back to Sarahs room...and within seconds of us going into separate rooms...there was the most increadible shouting ive ever heard.

But not just that...Joanne started trashing his stuff...I mean picking up things and throwing it at him. Smashing his computer monitor, snapping his CDs stuff like that.

In the second year we moved into a shared house...and she was always the same...potentially she could have hurt him...he would do nothing but sit there and wait til she'd finished.

Thing is she kept him tame. when their relationship (engagement) ended after two years...He began to be uncontrollable, and selfish. The house collapsed when people left (two got a new place because they couldnt cope with Joanne, Joanne went back home because she failed the year and had to re-do it...that left me and Paul, and he wouldnt pay the rent, when he could have free lodging with someone in Halls. This left me and I couldnt afford it on my own, so I had to go back into Halls.

that cost me a HUGE amount of money...so I phoned the University authorities and I told them who he was staying with for free, and they went and evicted him. Next thing you know, the guy in the room below me is having his room searched by police on suspicion of Drugs (yeah...that was Paul's come back....see I gave him a false address....hahahahahaha)

Last edited by Tyburn; 03-26-2009 at 09:14 PM.
Old 03-26-2009, 09:09 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by atomdanger
Battered Wife Syndrome.

It actually happens more often than not, very very sad.
is that like the Prisoner syndrome thing that can happen with people who are taken Hostage
Old 03-26-2009, 10:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn
Well...you know Women can be violent as well.

At University I met a couple called Paul and Joanne...and she was...a menace. She would go absolutely psychopathic. Like this one time we were in the lift heading to our floor, and she was talking really calmly. Now she went back to Paul's room and I went back to Sarahs room...and within seconds of us going into separate rooms...there was the most increadible shouting ive ever heard.

But not just that...Joanne started trashing his stuff...I mean picking up things and throwing it at him. Smashing his computer monitor, snapping his CDs stuff like that.

In the second year we moved into a shared house...and she was always the same...potentially she could have hurt him...he would do nothing but sit there and wait til she'd finished.

Thing is she kept him tame. when their relationship (engagement) ended after two years...He began to be uncontrollable, and selfish. The house collapsed when people left (two got a new place because they couldnt cope with Joanne, Joanne went back home because she failed the year and had to re-do it...that left me and Paul, and he wouldnt pay the rent, when he could have free lodging with someone in Halls. This left me and I couldnt afford it on my own, so I had to go back into Halls.

that cost me a HUGE amount of money...so I phoned the University authorities and I told them who he was staying with for free, and they went and evicted him. Next thing you know, the guy in the room below me is having his room searched by police on suspicion of Drugs (yeah...that was Paul's come back....see I gave him a false address....hahahahahaha)
Good thinking, Dave!
Old 03-26-2009, 10:47 PM
Miss Foxy

Dave what an experience?!!!
She sounds very bi-polar.. Why do people want to be abused? I guess we will never know. My 11yr old daughter is so disgusted at the Chris Brown/ Rihanna ordeal! Its a good thing my daughter listens to good music her favorite band is The Cure..
Old 03-26-2009, 11:43 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie
Good thinking, Dave!
I knew if I told the authorities...he'd go absolutely mental

They would kick him out, and instead of having a free living space, he'd have to pay for halls accomodation, if, if they even let him in. Just like I'd had to shell out for Halls

I lived in my own little world in that Hall, I didnt use the Kitchen, I didnt mix with anyone on the corridor. I had made a serious error of judgement, and had been left high and dry because I never thought they'd all leave me...bear in mind, the house collapsed in March....and I'd been beaten by a gang in the area in January...and there they were...all deserting me...when I took the beating rather then showing the gang where I lived to protect them....

two months later...see...it was obvious I'd have to move back into halls after the Easter Holidays because me and Paul couldnt manage it alone for a whole semester...BUT all I needed was rent for a few weeks...then I could move into Halls AFTER the Holidays....but no...This meant I had to pay for FOUR weeks across the Holidays for halls of residence I didnt need because we all went home...

He moved right into freeload of his friend...

I have no sympathy for him. Apparently he left the University that summer...and has never been heard of since. Joanne would go on to qualify in Pharmacy Management after redoing the year and now works in the opporating theatre in some capacity somewhere around Wigan....

who knows what happened to Paul...who cares
Old 03-26-2009, 11:45 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melissa Villaseņor
Dave what an experience?!!!
She sounds very bi-polar.. Why do people want to be abused? I guess we will never know. My 11yr old daughter is so disgusted at the Chris Brown/ Rihanna ordeal! Its a good thing my daughter listens to good music her favorite band is The Cure..
she was a bit...erm...emotionally unstable at times... yes
Old 03-27-2009, 04:04 PM
timmyja

Chris Brown and Rhianna on a special celebrity edition of bully beatdown...