Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > MMA

Old 03-23-2009, 07:41 PM
WAR CARDINALS!

Default Din Thomas challenges Chris Brown to a fight

http://www.dailyfill.com/news/Chris-...sFightFeatured

My money is on Chris Brown by armed guard. Seriously, Din Thomas is silly for even commenting on the situation, just looking for attention.
Old 03-23-2009, 07:52 PM
atomdanger

Chris Brown, along with any man who hits a woman, is a bitch.

But yeah, odd thing to comment on, wtf.
Old 03-23-2009, 07:53 PM
matthughesfan21

Quote:
Originally Posted by atomdanger

agreed, I would love to beat that little punk's a$$, but Thomas' comments were a little strange...Brown should go on Bullybeatdown with Mayhem, I thought the show was a little weak, but I would definitely tune in to see that episode
Old 03-23-2009, 07:57 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by atomdanger

Exactly!!
However in other situations when women actually go up against a man they get what they deserve! Man or woman has a right to defend himself.. Sorry just being fair... Obviously not in this case..
Old 03-23-2009, 07:59 PM
matthughesfan21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melissa Villaseņor
Exactly!!
However in other situations when women actually go up against a man they get what they get! Sorry just being fair... Obviously not in this case..
while I do think I women should be punished for battery on a man, I don't think he should swing back in return, I was just raised that way, never hit a woman, ever...if you are getting the crap beat out of you by a woman, just hold her arms down until she calms down or the police arrive or something, don't have to be beat her up in return IMO
Old 03-23-2009, 08:01 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthughesfan21
while I do think I women should be punished for battery on a man, I don't think he should swing back in return, I was just raised that way, never hit a woman, ever...if you are getting the crap beat out of you by a woman, just hold her arms down until she calms down or the police arrive or something, don't have to be beat her up in return IMO
I see what your saying however most of the time the man is automatically the one that is blamed in domestic violence cases. I have witnessed girls straight out hitting and punching on the guy and he stays calm for a bit then bam! Kinda weird. Its good you were raised to never hit a woman!
Old 03-23-2009, 08:03 PM
atomdanger

Quote:
Exactly!!
However in other situations when women actually go up against a man they get what they deserve! Man or woman has a right to defend himself.. Sorry just being fair... Obviously not in this case..
Not in my opinion... I've had a girl punch me square in the face,
and I took it, covered and jogged away.

She hit me a couple more times but I am a big boy, no big deal
Old 03-23-2009, 08:07 PM
atomdanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthughesfan21
exactly... or run
Old 03-23-2009, 08:07 PM
matthughesfan21

Quote:
I see what your saying however most of the time the man is automatically the one that is blamed in domestic violence cases. I have witnessed girls straight out hitting and punching on the guy and he stays calm for a bit then bam! Kinda weird. Its good you were raised to never hit a woman!
I've seen it also, it happened with a friend of mine(the girl) in the grocery store where I worked(with her bf), apparently he cheated, and she found out, and well went Gina on him, and I give him credit, he took it for a good while, and then just grabbed her around the torso and pinned both arms down until they got her to leave...I think in most situations, a man hitting on a woman, the woman is a little more defenseless, but a man can protect himself in certain ways without throwing a punch
Old 03-23-2009, 08:29 PM
County Mike

Who the heck is Chris Brown?