Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

View Poll Results: Hottest Zuffa-Era UFC Octagon Girl
Amber Nichole Miller 1 3.85%
Rachelle Leah 10 38.46%
Ali Sonoma 0 0%
Arianny Celeste 5 19.23%
Anne Rivera 0 0%
Edith Labelle 0 0%
Logan Stanton 2 7.69%
Natasha Wicks 0 0%
Chandella Powell 3 11.54%
Brittney Palmer 5 19.23%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #31  
Old 05-29-2012, 08:23 PM
rearnakedchoke rearnakedchoke is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,574
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockdawg21 View Post
Can't say I blame him.
well, i don't blame him .. but lets get it straight .. she is a ring card girl .. how many people buy the ppv or the tickets just to see them? don't get me wrong .. i guess it is like football cheerleaders .. they are a nice to have, but people aren't paying the money just to see them ...
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 05-29-2012, 08:23 PM
JavierDLC's Avatar
JavierDLC JavierDLC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: El Paso Texas
Posts: 2,306
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rearnakedchoke View Post
i am sure dana will do what he can to get her off ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockdawg21 View Post
Can't say I blame him.

LoL!! God knows I would do anything in my power to get her off....
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 05-29-2012, 08:27 PM
JavierDLC's Avatar
JavierDLC JavierDLC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: El Paso Texas
Posts: 2,306
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rearnakedchoke View Post
well, i don't blame him .. but lets get it straight .. she is a ring card girl .. how many people buy the ppv or the tickets just to see them? don't get me wrong .. i guess it is like football cheerleaders .. they are a nice to have, but people aren't paying the money just to see them ...
I actually think they play a bigger role than cheerleaders... How many cheerleaders names do you know? How many times do you see them per game?

I agree with you I don't buy PPV's because of Arianny and Brittney but I have to admit they are a part of the experience.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 05-29-2012, 08:31 PM
BradW BradW is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 109
Default

i voted for Rachelle....mainly because i love the way her hair looks like its different color when she is standing up opposed to being down on all fours.
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 05-29-2012, 08:31 PM
rockdawg21's Avatar
rockdawg21 rockdawg21 is offline
I'm kind of a big deal
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: San Antonio, TX
Posts: 5,584
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JavierDLC View Post
LoL!! God knows I would do anything in my power to get her off....
Guessing by RNC's response to my response, he didn't catch what he'd typed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rearnakedchoke View Post
well, i don't blame him .. but lets get it straight .. she is a ring card girl .. how many people buy the ppv or the tickets just to see them? don't get me wrong .. i guess it is like football cheerleaders .. they are a nice to have, but people aren't paying the money just to see them ...
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 05-29-2012, 08:32 PM
rockdawg21's Avatar
rockdawg21 rockdawg21 is offline
I'm kind of a big deal
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: San Antonio, TX
Posts: 5,584
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JavierDLC View Post
I actually think they play a bigger role than cheerleaders... How many cheerleaders names do you know? How many times do you see them per game?

I agree with you I don't buy PPV's because of Arianny and Brittney but I have to admit they are a part of the experience.
Yeah, because you know I have every KC Chiefs cheerleader on my Twitter.

Have had a few replies back from Arianny and Chandella even while they are ringside. They add to the experience for sure.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 05-29-2012, 08:35 PM
rearnakedchoke rearnakedchoke is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,574
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JavierDLC View Post
I actually think they play a bigger role than cheerleaders... How many cheerleaders names do you know? How many times do you see them per game?

I agree with you I don't buy PPV's because of Arianny and Brittney but I have to admit they are a part of the experience.
nah ... they could be any hot chick and you'd still have the same experience .. LOL ..
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 05-29-2012, 08:35 PM
JavierDLC's Avatar
JavierDLC JavierDLC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: El Paso Texas
Posts: 2,306
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockdawg21 View Post
Yeah, because you know I have every KC Chiefs cheerleader on my Twitter.

Have had a few replies back from Arianny and Chandella even while they are ringside. They add to the experience for sure.
Nice!!! I have to get a twitter account too
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 05-29-2012, 08:38 PM
rockdawg21's Avatar
rockdawg21 rockdawg21 is offline
I'm kind of a big deal
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: San Antonio, TX
Posts: 5,584
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JavierDLC View Post
Nice!!! I have to get a twitter account too
Yeah, that's what I like about Twitter, the interaction during the fights and during Celebrity Apprentice. I'm tellin' ya, EVERYBODY who is a fighter in boxing or MMA goes online during the any MMA/boxing fight and talks on Twitter. It's cool to get those interactions with celebrities sometimes.

Oh, did I mention Miss Foxy (Bella79) is on Twitter? She replies to me too.

HoneyBadger210 is my handle if anybody wants to follow me. I'm always online during boxing/mma fights too.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 05-29-2012, 08:39 PM
rearnakedchoke rearnakedchoke is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,574
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockdawg21 View Post
Yeah, that's what I like about Twitter, the interaction during the fights and during Celebrity Apprentice. I'm tellin' ya, EVERYBODY who is a fighter in boxing or MMA goes online during the any MMA/boxing fight and talks on Twitter. It's cool to get those interactions with celebrities sometimes.

Oh, did I mention Miss Foxy is on Twitter?
*javi setting up twitter account!!!*
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:35 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.