Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #31  
Old 03-23-2009, 06:24 PM
bradwright
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melissa Villaseņor
Awesomeness!! Yeah some people just don't get it. I have a right to not like him I just don't. I can care less about GSP or his fan base I have no respect for him and if anyone has a problem with it oh well.
lost a lot of money on the GSP/BJ fight did you,
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 03-23-2009, 06:25 PM
matthughesfan21
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melissa Villaseņor
Awesomeness!! Yeah some people just don't get it. I have a right to not like him I just don't. I can care less about GSP or his fan base I have no respect for him and if anyone has a problem with it oh well.


kidding of course, but I agree 100%, he's a great fighter with unbelievable talent, but I'm tired of hearing about him, I'm tired of hearing his voice, I'm sick of hearing him considered so godly, I don't like his excuses for losing, and I just think that he talks all sweet to the media, but I just have this feeling he is a prick behind the scenes
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 03-23-2009, 06:26 PM
Miss Foxy
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradwright
lost a lot of money on the GSP/BJ fight did you,
Nope not at all.. I don't gamble and actually if you read thoroughly I am not a BJ fan!!
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 03-23-2009, 06:27 PM
Miss Foxy
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthughesfan21


kidding of course, but I agree 100%, he's a great fighter with unbelievable talent, but I'm tired of hearing about him, I'm tired of hearing his voice, I'm sick of hearing him considered so godly, I don't like his excuses for losing, and I just think that he talks all sweet to the media, but I just have this feeling he is a prick behind the scenes
Yes meet me in Vegas 05/23!! lol.. I hear ya!! Same instinct I have about him....I guess we will just fold our arms and watch!!
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 03-23-2009, 06:28 PM
bradwright
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melissa Villaseņor
Nope not at all.. I don't gamble and actually if you read thoroughly I am not a BJ fan!!
where did i say you were a BJ fan?
oh yeah BTW,every body gambles,
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 03-23-2009, 06:32 PM
Miss Foxy
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradwright
where did i say you were a BJ fan?
oh yeah BTW,every body gambles,
You never did I presume when you asked me if I lost a lot of money on the GSP/PENN fight. Anyhow I do not place wages on fights. And especially a fight that isnt concerning anyone I sincerely like.
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 03-23-2009, 06:34 PM
matthughesfan21
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melissa Villaseņor
Yes meet me in Vegas 05/23!! lol.. I hear ya!! Same instinct I have about him....I guess we will just fold our arms and watch!!
I will let me just pull 600 dollars off my money tree outside the dorm
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 03-23-2009, 06:36 PM
rearnakedchoke
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

People love to hate on GSP for one reason .. and that is because he is good ... they make excuses about, looking fake, cheating ... blah blah blah ..
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 03-23-2009, 06:39 PM
Miss Foxy
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Thumbs down

I aint a hater at all!!He looks like a bald siamese cat with lots of vaseline....Why would I be hating on him? Never said he wasnt a good fighter. I just dont like him.. NO reason needed, nor explanation....
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 03-23-2009, 06:40 PM
matthughesfan21
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rearnakedchoke
People love to hate on GSP for one reason .. and that is because he is good ... they make excuses about, looking fake, cheating ... blah blah blah ..
its not because he is good, there are plenty of great fighters in the ufc that I like, the only good fighters(meaning contender for a belt) would be BJ and Rashad...I don't have a problem with any other top fighters....there is just something about GSP I don't like besides what I already mentioned, maybe its the french in him, IDK
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:40 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.