Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Old 03-23-2009, 05:43 PM
bradwright

Quote:
Originally Posted by rearnakedchoke
Well, if someone can name a person who is better spokesperson for MMA right now, I am listening, but right now, GSP is young, a champ and polite ...
their all probably backing up so they can take a good run at you,
calm before the storm i think,brace yourself.
Old 03-23-2009, 05:51 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
Well, if someone can name a person who is better spokesperson for MMA right now, I am listening, but right now, GSP is young, a champ and polite ...
I am soooooooooooooo simple.... MATT HUGHES........ His belts speak for themselves.. Plus he's way hotter... Even Fedor has my vote...
Old 03-23-2009, 06:00 PM
Chuck

Quote:
I am gonna have to say that GSP is the best person right now for the face of mma ... he is a gentlemen among mostly animals, his skill set is second to none .. the only thing that is a question mark is that accent, but i think that is a bonus .. remember how big Van Damme was .. it was the accent ...
X3

He may or may not be the "best" choice for the face of MMA but he should certainly be on a very short list of fighters.
Old 03-23-2009, 06:01 PM
rearnakedchoke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melissa Villaseņor
I am soooooooooooooo simple.... MATT HUGHES........ His belts speak for themselves.. Plus he's way hotter... Even Fedor has my vote...
Matt would no doubt be a better choice, but today, the people at gatorade are probably looking for someone who is on top now ... as for fedor, most people in the US still don't know who he is ... if the company were trying to hock tamagachi's in japan, fedor would be the choice .. but as for MMA here in NA, GSP is the obvious choice
Old 03-23-2009, 06:05 PM
Miss Foxy

Talking

Quote:
Matt would no doubt be a better choice, but today, the people at gatorade are probably looking for someone who is on top now ... as for fedor, most people in the US still don't know who he is ... if the company were trying to hock tamagachi's in japan, fedor would be the choice .. but as for MMA here in NA, GSP is the obvious choice
Yeah that would be so great for PR (public relations) to have GSP whos been accused of over-greasing. Explain that to the people.. I guess while they are at it throw in some steroid users huh!?! Makes me wanna drink Gatorade cheaters n steroid users!! yaaay..:
Old 03-23-2009, 06:07 PM
bradwright

Quote:
Yeah that would be so great for PR (public relations) to have GSP whos been accused of over-greasing. Explain that to the people.. I guess while they are at it throw in some steroid users huh!?! Makes me wanna drink Gatorade cheaters n steroid users!! yaaay..:
finally,some one that has proof GSP is using steroids,,
could you post the evidence of his guilt so we can all see it please?
Old 03-23-2009, 06:11 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradwright
I wasnt talking about him using steroids I put him in the cheating category. I was being sarcastic and saying since so many athletes have been caught up in the steroid controversy might as well add one. Hmm maybe AROD?
Old 03-23-2009, 06:14 PM
matthughesfan21

Quote:
My eyes are sooooo a rolling...... I will just keep my mouth shut about GSP for now.. All in fun.....So to set the mood I put on some Pantera.......
agreed, he comes across as fake to me, but I'm not gonna start an argument....Pantera rocks also, Cemetary Gates is my favorite, I like Walk and Domination as well, and the solo for floods is awesome, I like most of their stuff, but those are my tops
Old 03-23-2009, 06:18 PM
matthughesfan21

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradwright
where did she accuse gsp of roiding?
Old 03-23-2009, 06:19 PM
Miss Foxy

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthughesfan21
agreed, he comes across as fake to me, but I'm not gonna start an argument....Pantera rocks also, Cemetary Gates is my favorite, I like Walk and Domination as well, and the solo for floods is awesome, I like most of their stuff, but those are my tops
Awesomeness!! Yeah some people just don't get it. I have a right to not like him I just don't. I can care less about GSP or his fan base I have no respect for him and if anyone has a problem with it oh well.