Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Old 05-30-2012, 06:36 PM
Allons-y

Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan

An article I read that had a little more information that I didn't know.

Quote:
UFC Octagon Girl Arianny Celeste Arrested for Domestic Abuse

According to a report from TMZ, UFC Octagon girl Arianny Celeste was arrested and taken into the Clark County Detention Center early Saturday morning (7:30 am) on charges of domestic abuse, and later released on a $3,000 bond.

A hearing for Celeste is scheduled for May 30, 2012 at 10:45 a.m.

UFC President Dana White issued an official statement through Las Vegas Review Journal gossip columnist Norm Clarke (via Twitter): “Arianny is our baby. She has been with us for over 5 years. She’s a good girl and an amazing ambassador for the UFC. I don’t know all the details of what happened but we have her back and support her 100-percent.”

White reiterated his stance following UFC 146, which Celeste did attend, though she arrived a little after the main card kicked off. Celeste has yet to comment on the situation.

Events leading up to the arrest:
Quote:
Near midnight, she posted a photo of her herself in evening attire sitting at a table, with a caption that read: “Dinner at Mizumi,” refereeing to a new restaurant at the Wynn Las Vegas.

A few hours later, she tweeted another photo of herself with a male companion who was kissing the side of her face, with a caption: “??! forever n always??”

An additional tweet came around 3:30 a.m. with her making a crazy look and the caption: “I be going crayyyy ha hey bay bayyy.”
Some speculation (as those tweets and pictures have been removed) is that the male companion in question was her boyfriend/former boyfriend Tiki Ghosn. And not to make light of the situation, but this has been added to his Wikipedia page:
OK, I actually just wanted an excuse to post that last pic!
Old 05-30-2012, 06:46 PM
I'm kind of a big deal

That image is classic!