Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Old 05-27-2012, 04:56 AM
Student of the Sport

Interesting tidbit....Brock was in the crowd tonight. At the press conference Ariel asked about it and Dana wouldn't give a straight answer, but it sounds like there is a possibility that he may be coming back.
Old 05-27-2012, 12:05 PM

What a great night. I haven't bought a pay-per-view item in quite a long time, but I changed that last night. I feel that the quality of the fights were well worth paying the money this time. I have a lot of respect for every one of those guys last night.
Old 05-27-2012, 06:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevint13 View Post
Interesting tidbit....Brock was in the crowd tonight. At the press conference Ariel asked about it and Dana wouldn't give a straight answer, but it sounds like there is a possibility that he may be coming back.
Oh, I hope not. I don't want to see that double back roll in the octagon ever again. The mmaweekly quoted Dana being coy about it, he didn't confirm or deny the rumor.

Rejoice ever more. 1 Thessalonians 5:16
Old 05-27-2012, 07:07 PM
Student of the Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by flo View Post
Oh, I hope not. I don't want to see that double back roll in the octagon ever again. The mmaweekly quoted Dana being coy about it, he didn't confirm or deny the rumor.
I could see him come back and fight Mir again.
Old 05-27-2012, 08:24 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
I could see him come back and fight Mir again.
I hope not either. Would people really want to see him fight Mir again? The heavy weight division has so many great fighters now, do you think Brock really has a chance against the likes of Junior, and Cain, who's already beaten him?

If he does come back, I sure hope Dana isn't going to play favorites and give him a primo fight that gives him a quick shot to a title fight. In my opinion, he should have to work his way back up.

Last edited by Bonnie; 05-27-2012 at 08:29 PM.
Old 05-27-2012, 08:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by F34R View Post
What a great night. I haven't bought a pay-per-view item in quite a long time, but I changed that last night. I feel that the quality of the fights were well worth paying the money this time. I have a lot of respect for every one of those guys last night.
I felt the same way, James. I really enjoyed it!
Old 05-27-2012, 08:59 PM
Student of the Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie View Post
I hope not either. Would people really want to see him fight Mir again? The heavy weight division has so many great fighters now, do you think Brock really has a chance against the likes of Junior, and Cain, who's already beaten him?

If he does come back, I sure hope Dana isn't going to play favorites and give him a primo fight that gives him a quick shot to a title fight. In my opinion, he should have to work his way back up.
I don't think he can beat the top guys, but that doesn't mean he shouldn't fight. I also think a fight with him and Big Country would be interesting.
Old 05-27-2012, 09:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by F34R View Post
The card was what I expected, quick and exciting fights with not a single PPV fight making it out of the 2nd round. Glad I went to Buffalo Wild Wings instead of buying it though.

^this is what perfection looks like
Old 05-27-2012, 09:22 PM

Quote:
Dang, I like Junior but I was rooting for Frank tonight. He just didn't look good, like he didn't have a game plan.
He had a game plan, go for one Takedown and if you dont get it just give up.

^this is what perfection looks like
Old 05-27-2012, 09:27 PM
Hughes fanboy

I had Junior, but was hoping Mur would do more than try and pump the jab at him. I had a feeling he would do just what he did. He's done it before

Junior is awesome - my favorite Brazilian fighter

Please consider England in your prayers!

http://www.intercessuk.org/iuk3/