Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > MMA

Old 05-14-2012, 02:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rearnakedchoke View Post
please guys, lets not jump to conclusions .. i am sure nick has a valid excuse ... maybe he was mothers day shopping and lost track of time .. maybe he had the munchies and got lost in the aisles of the local 7/11 looking for the doritos ... maybe he feels bjj is similar to a beauty pageant and didn't want to be involved .. i pray that everything is ok with him ..
great way to start this monday LOL
Old 05-14-2012, 02:48 PM
Stump Rules!

He probably thought it was next week

http://stumpdotcom.com/
Old 05-14-2012, 02:57 PM
I♥The♔COUNT

Who cares!! One of my kids coaches won! Congratulations to Coach Martin!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Whoo hoo!!!!!!!! IBJJF!
Old 05-14-2012, 03:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella79 View Post
Who cares!! One of my kids coaches won! Congratulations to Coach Martin!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Whoo hoo!!!!!!!! IBJJF!
well, maybe not you .. but i am sure some people paid to get in (don't know how it works) to see nick roll ... its one thing if this was the first time ... but it ain't .. his "underachiever, don't give a damn" attitude (shtick, gimmick whatever you wanna call it) is growing old .... i mean, i don't really care, i have said he is a bum all along ... when its all said and done, he will hopefully disappear and we don't have to hear from or about him ... he the grand scheme of things, he will be remembered as a "punchline" a joke... and a fighter that couldn't hang with the big boys in the ufc ..

oh .. and congrats to Coach Martin!
Old 05-14-2012, 03:08 PM
I♥The♔COUNT

Quote:
well, maybe not you .. but i am sure some people paid to get in (don't know how it works) to see nick roll ... its one thing if this was the first time ... but it ain't .. his "underachiever, don't give a damn" attitude (shtick, gimmick whatever you wanna call it) is growing old .... i mean, i don't really care, i have said he is a bum all along ... when its all said and done, he will hopefully disappear and we don't have to hear from or about him ... he the grand scheme of things, he will be remembered as a "punchline" a joke... and a fighter that couldn't hang with the big boys in the ufc ..

I really did not need a page of explanation. I don't mean who cares literally... I am speaking figuratively because of my excitement towards an athlete who my family is very close with.
At the end of the day the fight didn't happen I can't be bothered to sit here and point fingers.. It's a dead subject people either like or hate Nick end of story.
Old 05-14-2012, 03:10 PM

Quote:
I really did not need a page of explanation. I don't mean who cares literally... I am speaking figuratively because of my excitement towards an athlete who my family is very close with.
At the end of the day the fight didn't happen I can't be bothered to sit here and point fingers.. It's a dead subject people either like or hate Nick end of story.
well why didn't you say so!!!!!! obviously my ability to read rhetoric is lacking .. LOL ..

wait ... did i use that right?
Old 05-14-2012, 05:16 PM

Quote:

Quote:
well, maybe not you .. but i am sure some people paid to get in (don't know how it works) to see nick roll ... its one thing if this was the first time ... but it ain't .. his "underachiever, don't give a damn" attitude (shtick, gimmick whatever you wanna call it) has grown old .... i mean, i don't really care, i have said he is a bum all along ... when its all said and done, he will hopefully disappear and we don't have to hear from or about him ... he the grand scheme of things, he will be remembered as a "punchline" a joke... and a fighter that couldn't hang with the big boys in the ufc ..

You said it well...I just edited a little.
Old 05-16-2012, 10:46 PM

language warning.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edFDl...layer_embedded
Old 05-17-2012, 10:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by suntereo View Post
THAT was freakin' hilarious.
Old 05-17-2012, 02:35 PM

"I was gonna win a BJJ superfight...but I got high..."