Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > Politics

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #31  
Old 05-15-2012, 03:28 PM
rearnakedchoke rearnakedchoke is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,513
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella79 View Post
Ain't gonna happen here!
that's why i said most ..
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 05-15-2012, 03:45 PM
PRShrek's Avatar
PRShrek PRShrek is offline
Formerly Dethbob
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Puget Sound
Posts: 220
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rearnakedchoke View Post
i think its great that barack obama is accepting and inclusive of all americans .. i think that most american voters will see this and vote him in for a second term ........
They already have all the same exact rights as everyone else, including the ‘right’ to have butsecs if that’s what they want to do, but now they want the laws rewritten to include special consideration and acceptance of their lifestyle, and Barack Obama is accepting and inclusive of that at a time when he should be focusing on finishing the war on terror and getting our economy back on track. I think that most American voters will see this and launch his butt back to Chicago.
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 05-15-2012, 04:04 PM
flo's Avatar
flo flo is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: The Great Pacific Northwest
Posts: 7,672
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rearnakedchoke View Post
i think its great that barack obama is accepting and inclusive of all americans .. i think that most american voters will see this and vote him in for a second term ........
He's accepting and inclusive of all people except Republicans, conservatives, wealthy people, gun owners, bible clingers, stockbrokers, bankers and coal workers.

Make sure you're here on November 7th, rnc, for the celebration :-)

But on a serious note, it's a typical liberal tactic/smear to imply that people who believe in traditional marriage are not accepting of GLBT. Nice try though.
__________________
http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=339&dateline=13068036  43

Rejoice ever more. 1 Thessalonians 5:16
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 05-15-2012, 05:59 PM
rearnakedchoke rearnakedchoke is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,513
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by flo View Post
He's accepting and inclusive of all people except Republicans, conservatives, wealthy people, gun owners, bible clingers, stockbrokers, bankers and coal workers.

Make sure you're here on November 7th, rnc, for the celebration :-)

But on a serious note, it's a typical liberal tactic/smear to imply that people who believe in traditional marriage are not accepting of GLBT. Nice try though.
i will be here to congratulate you my american friends on re-electing a great president!!!!!!!!!
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 05-15-2012, 06:46 PM
Tyburn's Avatar
Tyburn Tyburn is offline
Angry @ Injustice!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: England
Posts: 16,838
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by flo View Post
He's accepting and inclusive of all people except Republicans, conservatives, wealthy people, gun owners, bible clingers, stockbrokers, bankers and coal workers.
.
No one should be accepting of them

I think that American People will give Barack Obama the boot, in much the same way, and for much the same reason, that the French gave Sarkozy the presidential boot today.

I hope however, that The Americans DO NOT vote in a socialist to replace him...like the French have done...yep, first Socialist President in France since the early 1990s...you'll remember the ones who poor Maggie has to deal with during the 1980s.

Not suprisingly, Francois Hollande was sworne in as President, Jumpped right on a plane and flew straight to Berlin to tell the German Chancellor just how much he dissagreed with her over the running of the Euro Crisis

Who would have thought it might take a socialist to stand up against Germany?

Meanwhile the Greeks have failed to ellect a Government, saying that they dont want to be under occupation by Germany anymore. Yousee Germany has told them if they do not ellect a Government that will put in austerity measures, they can kiss their bail out package goodbye...if that happens Greece will crash out of the Euro and descend in to civil war....we are potentially weeks away from that, which could bring down the entire single currency and spoil the German Chancellors hope of Establishing a Fourth Reich.

The problem is...she's bang on about how to sort out the mess. If you are in debt you have to cut back, you cant borrow even more to pay the debt off. So I aggree with her on her methodology of solving the crisis...but I so thing she oversteps her Judicial boundaries in imposing things on the entire continent...when you can cause Governments to topple, and force Unity Governments in Italy...and you can threaten to refuse aid to a country unless they ellect people who will support you entirely...there is something gravely wrong IMHO...

Thats the problem with a German Takeaway...half an hour later your hungry for world domination (Oh Ben...wherever you may be...THAT was a racist remark...but I couldnt help myself...I appologise to any Germans reading this...but Angela Merkel is a dictator, and whilst her policy is sound, she has no right to apply it beyond her boarders...mindue...now France, her biggest friend has changed their minds, even she might find herself unable to force measures.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 05-15-2012, 07:28 PM
rev rev is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 31
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn View Post
No one should be accepting of them

I think that American People will give Barack Obama the boot, in much the same way, and for much the same reason, that the French gave Sarkozy the presidential boot today.
I hope however, that The Americans DO NOT vote in a socialist to replace him...like the French have done...yep, first Socialist President in France since the early 1990s...you'll remember the ones who poor Maggie has to deal with during the 1980s.

Not suprisingly, Francois Hollande was sworne in as President, Jumpped right on a plane and flew straight to Berlin to tell the German Chancellor just how much he dissagreed with her over the running of the Euro Crisis

Who would have thought it might take a socialist to stand up against Germany?

Meanwhile the Greeks have failed to ellect a Government, saying that they dont want to be under occupation by Germany anymore. Yousee Germany has told them if they do not ellect a Government that will put in austerity measures, they can kiss their bail out package goodbye...if that happens Greece will crash out of the Euro and descend in to civil war....we are potentially weeks away from that, which could bring down the entire single currency and spoil the German Chancellors hope of Establishing a Fourth Reich.

The problem is...she's bang on about how to sort out the mess. If you are in debt you have to cut back, you cant borrow even more to pay the debt off. So I aggree with her on her methodology of solving the crisis...but I so thing she oversteps her Judicial boundaries in imposing things on the entire continent...when you can cause Governments to topple, and force Unity Governments in Italy...and you can threaten to refuse aid to a country unless they ellect people who will support you entirely...there is something gravely wrong IMHO...

Thats the problem with a German Takeaway...half an hour later your hungry for world domination (Oh Ben...wherever you may be...THAT was a racist remark...but I couldnt help myself...I appologise to any Germans reading this...but Angela Merkel is a dictator, and whilst her policy is sound, she has no right to apply it beyond her boarders...mindue...now France, her biggest friend has changed their minds, even she might find herself unable to force measures.
I hope you're right brother. I hope you're right.
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 05-16-2012, 01:40 AM
NateR's Avatar
NateR NateR is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 6,295
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rearnakedchoke View Post
i will be here to congratulate you my american friends on re-electing a great president!!!!!!!!!
Look, we all know that you have a thing for Obama, but give it a rest already. You're comments are crossing the line into trolling and you are very close to getting yourself banned.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 05-16-2012, 02:47 AM
BradW BradW is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 107
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRShrek View Post
They already have all the same exact rights as everyone else, including the ‘right’ to have butsecs if that’s what they want to do, but now they want the laws rewritten to include special consideration and acceptance of their lifestyle, and Barack Obama is accepting and inclusive of that at a time when he should be focusing on finishing the war on terror and getting our economy back on track. I think that most American voters will see this and launch his butt back to Chicago.
so you think its possible to finish the war on terror ?...interesting...
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 05-16-2012, 01:11 PM
PRShrek's Avatar
PRShrek PRShrek is offline
Formerly Dethbob
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Puget Sound
Posts: 220
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BradW View Post
so you think its possible to finish the war on terror ?...interesting...
With the current leadership, no.

However, it was possible to defeat the Klan in the South and Fascism in Europe, to think these things are not possible requires historical ignorance or a defeatist attitude or both.
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 05-16-2012, 01:44 PM
rearnakedchoke rearnakedchoke is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,513
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateR View Post
Look, we all know that you have a thing for Obama, but give it a rest already. You're comments are crossing the line into trolling and you are very close to getting yourself banned.
LOL ..
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:53 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.