Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 04-25-2012, 09:43 PM
flo's Avatar
flo flo is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: The Great Pacific Northwest
Posts: 7,737
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JavierDLC View Post
If im not mistaking you, Vizion and I are the only supporters of Chael here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wavetar View Post
Nah, I like Chael a lot too...I just don't get into the arguments a whole lot (be it about him or some other fighters).
Ditto!
__________________
http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=339&dateline=13068036  43

Rejoice ever more. 1 Thessalonians 5:16
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 04-25-2012, 10:24 PM
Vizion's Avatar
Vizion Vizion is offline
Hughes fanboy
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 2,217
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JavierDLC View Post
If im not mistaking you, Vizion and I are the only supporters of Chael here.
We sit at the cool table
__________________


Please consider England in your prayers!

http://www.intercessuk.org/iuk3/
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 04-25-2012, 10:28 PM
Bella79's Avatar
Bella79 Bella79 is offline
I♥The♔COUNT
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: So★Cal♥ England
Posts: 743
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wavetar View Post
Nah, I like Chael a lot too...I just don't get into the arguments a whole lot (be it about him or some other fighters).
You haven't battled with me over gsp in a long time!
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 04-26-2012, 01:58 AM
VCURamFan's Avatar
VCURamFan VCURamFan is offline
MMA, VCU, & Doctor Who
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Basketball Capital of the World
Posts: 14,324
Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JavierDLC View Post
If im not mistaking you, Vizion and I are the only supporters of Chael here.
I'm a Chael fan, too. I'm won't try to claim to be as big a Chael fan as y'all are, but I do support him.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 04-26-2012, 02:01 AM
JavierDLC's Avatar
JavierDLC JavierDLC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: El Paso Texas
Posts: 2,306
Default



This thread just made my day... It's good to know there is more and more love for Chael on here everyday
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 04-26-2012, 03:11 AM
kevint13's Avatar
kevint13 kevint13 is offline
Student of the Sport
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Greeley, CO
Posts: 682
Default

I'm not a Chael fan...never have been. I find some of his comments funny, but not enough to want to cheer for him. I did feel bad for him when he fought Filho the second time and Paulo didn't make weight. It would suck to not be able to win a title because the champ can fulfill his end of the bargain.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 04-26-2012, 03:20 AM
Max's Avatar
Max Max is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 131
Default

I would like to point out that the reason that we find out about the chemicals used is because the fighters are drug tested. Never once after getting a shot or pills from my doctor, or even when I go to GNC and get something, does some random guy ask me to piss in a cup. Also when my Doctor gives me medicine I dont research whats in it. I check to see how much to take and what the side effects are.
__________________

^this is what perfection looks like
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 04-26-2012, 06:57 AM
Buc Nasty's Avatar
Buc Nasty Buc Nasty is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: UK
Posts: 244
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JavierDLC View Post


This thread just made my day... It's good to know there is more and more love for Chael on here everyday
I think everyone finds him funny, but also very arrogant and stupid like with his 'undefeated' claims.

I wouldn't change him for the world though. It is the entertainment business and there is no one better.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 04-26-2012, 11:02 AM
Neezar's Avatar
Neezar Neezar is offline
SupaDupaMod
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: South
Posts: 6,480
Send a message via Yahoo to Neezar
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max View Post
I would like to point out that the reason that we find out about the chemicals used is because the fighters are drug tested. Never once after getting a shot or pills from my doctor, or even when I go to GNC and get something, does some random guy ask me to piss in a cup. Also when my Doctor gives me medicine I dont research whats in it. I check to see how much to take and what the side effects are.
Are you a MMA fighter? If not, then what's your point?


Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 04-26-2012, 12:09 PM
County Mike's Avatar
County Mike County Mike is offline
Hailey's Dad
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Millville, NJ
Posts: 859
Default

I don't ask what's in my medication or supplements either. I'm just a big science project freak. Never know what's going to happen with me next. It's pretty wild.

Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:09 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.