Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 04-24-2012, 04:48 AM
Neezar's Avatar
Neezar Neezar is offline
SupaDupaMod
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: South
Posts: 6,490
Send a message via Yahoo to Neezar
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockdawg21 View Post
Dude, I have to admit, I'm pretty proud of myself. I completely owned the former Strikeforce light heavyweight champion into submission with just a few words. Today is a good day.
If I had any cool points I would give them all to you.

That was too good!
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 04-24-2012, 05:07 AM
suntereo suntereo is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 26
Default

well played!
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 04-24-2012, 05:31 AM
VCURamFan's Avatar
VCURamFan VCURamFan is offline
MMA, VCU, & Doctor Who
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Basketball Capital of the World
Posts: 14,324
Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan
Default

After that epic performance, I hereby relinquish control of this thread to you, sir!!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 04-24-2012, 02:51 PM
rockdawg21's Avatar
rockdawg21 rockdawg21 is offline
I'm kind of a big deal
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: San Antonio, TX
Posts: 5,584
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by flo View Post
Fixed!


Nice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neezar View Post
If I had any cool points I would give them all to you.

That was too good!
Quote:
Originally Posted by suntereo View Post
well played!
Quote:
Originally Posted by VCURamFan View Post
After that epic performance, I hereby relinquish control of this thread to you, sir!!
Thank you, thank you...
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 04-24-2012, 04:21 PM
J.B.'s Avatar
J.B. J.B. is offline
WAR CARDINALS!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Apache Juntion, AZ
Posts: 8,462
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockdawg21 View Post
Dude, I have to admit, I'm pretty proud of myself. I completely owned the former Strikeforce light heavyweight champion into submission with just a few words. Today is a good day.


Here comes JB, to knock you down a peg.

Actually, I find that very hilarious. At the same time, I feel like King Mo could probably kick my ass, so I'll stop right now.
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 04-24-2012, 04:35 PM
rockdawg21's Avatar
rockdawg21 rockdawg21 is offline
I'm kind of a big deal
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: San Antonio, TX
Posts: 5,584
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.B. View Post


Here comes JB, to knock you down a peg.

Actually, I find that very hilarious. At the same time, I feel like King Mo could probably kick my ass, so I'll stop right now.
Always have to try to steal my thunder huh? In a fist/street fight obviously, yes, but he decided to run his mouth on Twitter which prompted a Twitter reply. If he doesn't want the criticism, he should shut up or delete his account.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 04-24-2012, 04:44 PM
JavierDLC's Avatar
JavierDLC JavierDLC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: El Paso Texas
Posts: 2,306
Default

LoL I dont know whats more embarrassing...

You using the Jonas Brothers in your Gif or me knowing who they are LOL
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 04-24-2012, 04:48 PM
rockdawg21's Avatar
rockdawg21 rockdawg21 is offline
I'm kind of a big deal
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: San Antonio, TX
Posts: 5,584
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JavierDLC View Post
LoL I dont know whats more embarrassing...

You using the Jonas Brothers in your Gif or me knowing who they are LOL
LOL, it was the only good "bowing GIF" I could find. All the others sucked or were way too small.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 04-24-2012, 05:56 PM
Primadawn Primadawn is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 102
Default

That was awesome. Bwahaha!
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 04-24-2012, 08:46 PM
Bella79's Avatar
Bella79 Bella79 is offline
I♥The♔COUNT
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: So★Cal♥ England
Posts: 743
Default

Dan Hardy and King Mo need to ST up.. So sick of one loser running his flap the other pin cushion cheater crying the racist blues..
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:12 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.