Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > The Woodshed

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 03-21-2009, 07:18 PM
lc87
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default baby pics up on my myspace

Hey I have a some of the baby pics on my myspace page now.

The email its under is lc69@tmail.com its set to private and my last name is compton and put something about being on the forums so I know too add ya

I didn't want to get yelled at for not startting a new thread again so I didn't put itin the myspace section of the intro section.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 03-21-2009, 07:27 PM
lc87
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

And you guys would all be proud of me I wore my signed hughes shirt up to the hospital and durring delivery.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 03-21-2009, 07:59 PM
MattHughesRocks's Avatar
MattHughesRocks MattHughesRocks is offline
Stump Rules!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: So Cal
Posts: 9,794
Default

What about posting the baby pictures in here? I wanna see without using myspace! And it's awesome that you got the baby introduced to mma right away

What is her name? How much did she weight? Have you told her about Forrest Griffin yet?
__________________


http://stumpdotcom.com/
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 03-21-2009, 09:06 PM
lc87
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Whose forest griffin? We taught her about matt hughes. I'm not sure how to post pics from my phone. Addalynn Dawn she weighed 7.08lbs and was 19.5inches long.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 03-21-2009, 10:13 PM
Bonnie Bonnie is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Where the bluebonnets bloom
Posts: 6,674
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lc87
Hey I have a some of the baby pics on my myspace page now.

The email its under is lc69@tmail.com its set to private and my last name is compton and put something about being on the forums so I know too add ya

I didn't want to get yelled at for not startting a new thread again so I didn't put itin the myspace section of the intro section.
It keeps telling me I have an invalid password--what's up?

Why don't you just link us directly to your myspace. I know all these other computer genuises know how to navigate to/thru myspace and facebook--I don't.

But, I did try several times...

BTW, Addalynn Dawn is a beautiful name. How are you pronouncing it: like "add" or "a"?
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 03-21-2009, 11:09 PM
lc87
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Were pronouncing it add a lynn. Um not a big computer geek either. But ill try and link it over or if one of you two give me your email and you could post it here for me.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 03-21-2009, 11:28 PM
Bonnie Bonnie is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Where the bluebonnets bloom
Posts: 6,674
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lc87
Were pronouncing it add a lynn. Um not a big computer geek either. But ill try and link it over or if one of you two give me your email and you could post it here for me.
I think Michelle would be better at this than me; she knows how to do all this stuff.

Michelle? Please!
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 03-21-2009, 11:48 PM
MattHughesRocks's Avatar
MattHughesRocks MattHughesRocks is offline
Stump Rules!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: So Cal
Posts: 9,794
Default

Well, after you teach her about Matt Hughes ( which you did by wearing the shirt) the next step would be to teach her about Forrest Griffin,duh!

What a beautiful name and she sounds likes a good healthy size! Amen!


Quote:
Originally Posted by lc87
Whose forest griffin? We taught her about matt hughes. I'm not sure how to post pics from my phone. Addalynn Dawn she weighed 7.08lbs and was 19.5inches long.
__________________


http://stumpdotcom.com/
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 03-21-2009, 11:49 PM
MattHughesRocks's Avatar
MattHughesRocks MattHughesRocks is offline
Stump Rules!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: So Cal
Posts: 9,794
Default

Are you calling me a geek?




Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie
I think Michelle would be better at this than me; she knows how to do all this stuff.

Michelle? Please!
__________________


http://stumpdotcom.com/
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 03-21-2009, 11:55 PM
lc87
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

I changed the settings now its not private anymore. So try again there. She seems so tiny though I was afraid to hold her and change her.

But she's so cute
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:10 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.