Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 04-20-2012, 10:41 PM
J.B.'s Avatar
J.B. J.B. is offline
WAR CARDINALS!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Apache Juntion, AZ
Posts: 8,462
Default

I rarely participate in this nonsense, but I will go out on a limb for the main card.

Bocek
Hominck
Torres
Schaub
McDonald

and.....Rashad Evans.

Let's see if I can go 0-6!!!
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 04-20-2012, 10:45 PM
JavierDLC's Avatar
JavierDLC JavierDLC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: El Paso Texas
Posts: 2,306
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.B. View Post
I rarely participate in this nonsense, but I will go out on a limb for the main card.

Bocek
Hominck
Torres
Schaub
McDonald

and.....Rashad Evans.

Let's see if I can go 0-6!!!
Awesome its good to see you here JB this is just a silly game no one actually analyzes stats and does MMA math people just pick their favorite fighter and whatever names sound cool
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 04-20-2012, 10:49 PM
J.B.'s Avatar
J.B. J.B. is offline
WAR CARDINALS!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Apache Juntion, AZ
Posts: 8,462
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JavierDLC View Post
Awesome its good to see you here JB this is just a silly game no one actually analyzes stats and does MMA math people just pick their favorite fighter and whatever names sound cool
Oh, I know. That's basically what it boils down to, because none of us really know. That's part of what makes MMA so fun and exciting. Anything can happen, we (fans) just talk out of our ass and hope what we said actually happens.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 04-20-2012, 10:52 PM
JavierDLC's Avatar
JavierDLC JavierDLC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: El Paso Texas
Posts: 2,306
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.B. View Post
Oh, I know. That's basically what it boils down to, because none of us really know. That's part of what makes MMA so fun and exciting. Anything can happen, we (fans) just talk out of our ass and hope what we said actually happens.
LoL exactly
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 04-20-2012, 11:07 PM
J.B.'s Avatar
J.B. J.B. is offline
WAR CARDINALS!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Apache Juntion, AZ
Posts: 8,462
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JavierDLC View Post
LoL exactly
I actually have some reasoning behind picking Evans, but that don't mean it's going to play out that way.

As for the other fights, I will admit I just picked on gut instinct without looking at anything on any of the other fighters I didn't know much about. I know most of the fighters on the undercard too, but I really don't care...
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 04-21-2012, 01:00 AM
BradW BradW is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 109
Default

Evans by sub in the third.
MacDonald.
Rothwell.
Torres.
Hominick.
Bocek.
Browne.
Brown.
Njokuani.
Danzig.
Clements.
Brimage.
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 04-21-2012, 02:06 AM
wavetar's Avatar
wavetar wavetar is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 219
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.B. View Post
I actually have some reasoning behind picking Evans, but that don't mean it's going to play out that way.
Ummm, that's what most of us do every time, for every fight! It doesn't always work out though.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 04-21-2012, 02:52 AM
J.B.'s Avatar
J.B. J.B. is offline
WAR CARDINALS!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Apache Juntion, AZ
Posts: 8,462
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by wavetar View Post
Ummm, that's what most of us do every time, for every fight! It doesn't always work out though.
Yes....you are correct! I think thats what I basically said?
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 04-21-2012, 02:28 PM
kevint13's Avatar
kevint13 kevint13 is offline
Student of the Sport
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Greeley, CO
Posts: 683
Default

Main card

Light Heavyweight Championship bout: Jon Jones vs. Rashad Evans ---- UD
Welterweight bout: Rory MacDonald vs. Che Mills
Heavyweight bout: Brendan Schaub vs. Ben Rothwell
Bantamweight bout: Miguel Torres vs. Michael McDonald
Featherweight bout: Mark Hominick vs. Eddie Yagin
Lightweight bout: Mark Bocek vs. John Alessio

Preliminary card (FX)

Heavyweight bout: Travis Browne vs. Chad Griggs
Welterweight bout: Matt Brown vs. Stephen Thompson
Lightweight bout: John Makdessi vs. Anthony Njokuani
Lightweight bout: Mac Danzig vs. Efrain Escudero

Preliminary card (Facebook)

Welterweight bout: Keith Wisniewski vs. Chris Clements
Featherweight bout: Marcus Brimage vs. Maximo Blanco
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 04-21-2012, 03:48 PM
Tyburn's Avatar
Tyburn Tyburn is offline
Angry @ Injustice!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: England
Posts: 16,969
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JavierDLC View Post
no one actually analyzes stats and does MMA math people just pick their favorite fighter and whatever names sound cool
Speak for yourself

__________________
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:39 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.