Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > Politics

Old 04-06-2012, 09:34 PM
Hughes fanboy

It is an abomination to kow tow to the liberal agenda.

It is the acceptance of sins like this that will lead to our downfall.

Please consider England in your prayers!

http://www.intercessuk.org/iuk3/
Old 04-07-2012, 03:16 AM
WAR CARDINALS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizion View Post
It is an abomination to kow tow to the liberal agenda.

It is the acceptance of sins like this that will lead to our downfall.
I agree with your point, but I honestly don't care what they do with competitions like this. They are privately run, and are stupid to begin with in my opinion. Who cares if a he/she wins some competition run by a greedy old man with a hilarious haircut? The whole thing is ridiculous to begin with.
Old 04-07-2012, 04:51 AM
Hughes fanboy

Children see it.

It desensitizes them to the sin.

They learn to accept it and they call it good, or "normal".
The next generation normalizes that kind of thing and it becomes more prevalent.

People fall away from God and into sexual immorality through deviancy.

It all begins with people taking it too lightly

Please consider England in your prayers!

http://www.intercessuk.org/iuk3/
Old 04-07-2012, 05:35 AM
WAR CARDINALS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizion View Post
Children see it.

It desensitizes them to the sin.

They learn to accept it and they call it good, or "normal".
The next generation normalizes that kind of thing and it becomes more prevalent.

People fall away from God and into sexual immorality through deviancy.

It all begins with people taking it too lightly
Like I said, I agree with your point, for the most part.

However, you can't expect to defeat the biggest problems facing humanity by always focusing on the smaller issues. Especially one like this. Yeah, kids watch it (no they dont, I was wrong. see my post below), and they also watch "Jersey Shore", "American Idol", and "Human Centipede". Aren't parents supposed to actually, and I know this sounds crazy, be PARENTS?

I'm not saying I like it, but that's the world we live in. Wanna know something more disturbing than any beauty contest, movie, song, or video game? Use google to find out how many pedophiles live in your area (not saying anyone in specific, but rather in general).

Last edited by J.B.; 04-07-2012 at 05:43 AM.
Old 04-07-2012, 05:40 AM
WAR CARDINALS!

Actually....what kids watch those competitions?

BESIDES the ones that are forced into it by parents who never won?
Old 04-08-2012, 03:40 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

IMHO itd not fair...because the he-she will win it BECAUSE she is really a he...just like that he-she won the eurovision the other year...its seen like a liberal ploy...dont vote for her and you'll be seen as making a judgement against he-shes.

Although I admit, that when the He-She grows older it gets harder and harder to tell. I met one at University, a radical feminist...we argued back and forth, before I made the mistake of asking what she classed herself as..she said "I like to think of myself as the third gender!"

I was like

Because you COULDNT tell...she had the opporation nearly fifteen years before, and I looked for tell tale signs...and couldnt tell, I went as far as wondering if she was a liar, coz honnestly, everything from bust, to face, to voice was female...I honnestly thought she was female even after she told me the truth

So...IF this he-she had entered and noone said a word, then she might have won on true merit...but now people know...it will become a political message. If they are that bothered about beauty pagents...why cant they create a he-she only pagent....also...whilst you hear a lot about he-shes...you dont often find a she-he do you. Why is that.
Old 04-10-2012, 12:20 AM
WAR CARDINALS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn View Post
IMHO itd not fair...because the he-she will win it BECAUSE she is really a he...just like that he-she won the eurovision the other year...its seen like a liberal ploy...dont vote for her and you'll be seen as making a judgement against he-shes.

Although I admit, that when the He-She grows older it gets harder and harder to tell. I met one at University, a radical feminist...we argued back and forth, before I made the mistake of asking what she classed herself as..she said "I like to think of myself as the third gender!"

I was like

Because you COULDNT tell...she had the opporation nearly fifteen years before, and I looked for tell tale signs...and couldnt tell, I went as far as wondering if she was a liar, coz honnestly, everything from bust, to face, to voice was female...I honnestly thought she was female even after she told me the truth

So...IF this he-she had entered and noone said a word, then she might have won on true merit...but now people know...it will become a political message. If they are that bothered about beauty pagents...why cant they create a he-she only pagent....also...whilst you hear a lot about he-shes...you dont often find a she-he do you. Why is that.

two words....."Adam's apple".
Old 04-10-2012, 03:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.B. View Post
Actually....what kids watch those competitions?

BESIDES the ones that are forced into it by parents who never won?
I agree with this. No one watches these shows, in fact I wouldnt know who Miss USA was if I ran her over with my car. If the he-she wants to do it I say more power to it. Its not like the winner of Miss Universe gets to do anything important anyway.

^this is what perfection looks like
Old 04-10-2012, 03:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn View Post
I made the mistake of asking what she classed herself as..she said "I like to think of myself as the third gender!"

I was like

you dont often find a she-he do you. Why is that.
Ive seen feminists do this before. Since gender is a society created thing its their way of going against the grain.

Because its easier to cut it off than it is to make it.

^this is what perfection looks like
Old 04-10-2012, 03:35 AM
MMA, VCU, & Doctor Who

Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max View Post
Ive seen feminists do this before. Since gender is a society created thing its their way of going against the grain.

Because its easier to cut it off than it is to make it.
Ummm, gonna have to call BS on this. I don't think society created penises & vaginas.

(side note: why is Google Chrome OK with plural male genitalia, but freaks out when I mention plural female genitalia? )