Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > The Woodshed

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 03-20-2009, 06:52 PM
Crisco
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melissa Villaseņor
Nah any woman who considers herself equal to a man lacks ambition.. J/k!!
Go make me a sammich woman
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 03-20-2009, 06:58 PM
NateR's Avatar
NateR NateR is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 5,734
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crisco
I'm for ending every single Muslim Theocracy on this planet.

It's time for people to be able to choose their beliefs, able to follow their beliefs by choice not because of fear of being beheaded.
Exactly, for the sake of human rights, Muslim Theocracies shouldn't exist. I don't see how liberals can criticize George W. Bush and call him a war criminal for toppling governments that don't allow free speech, freedom of religion, equal rights for women, the right to vote, freedom of the press, etc.

When you consider the actual facts behind the War on Terror, then it's clear that the only closed-minded, prejudiced hatemongers in America are the left-wing liberals.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 03-20-2009, 07:05 PM
Miss Foxy
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Yikes im scared
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 03-20-2009, 07:08 PM
Crisco
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melissa Villaseņor
Yikes im scared
Don't be scared there are still plenty of people in this country willing to fight to keep you safe =)
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 03-20-2009, 07:10 PM
Miss Foxy
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crisco
Don't be scared there are still plenty of people in this country willing to fight to keep you safe =)
Ahh the other side of Crisco ....lol.. Can you imagine being me? I mean come on I have a lot of odds against me.. Im German, Mexican, Jordanian/Israeli (non-jew side)...I am liberal to conservatives, but conservative to liberals! lol.. Im a mess.. J/k... You all know I got nothing but love 4 ya...
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 03-20-2009, 07:17 PM
Moose
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateR
When you consider the actual facts behind the War on Terror, then it's clear that the only closed-minded, prejudiced hatemongers in America are the left-wing liberals.
Yes. Blame the left. Awesome stock response. Predictable.

PS. I'm for ending ALL theocracies.
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 03-20-2009, 07:19 PM
Crisco
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melissa Villaseņor
Ahh the other side of Crisco ....lol.. Can you imagine being me? I mean come on I have a lot of odds against me.. Im German, Mexican, Jordanian/Israeli (non-jew side)...I am liberal to conservatives, but conservative to liberals! lol.. Im a mess.. J/k... You all know I got nothing but love 4 ya...
LoL.

I'm a sort of the same way. Compared to guys like Nate and Caveman I'm probably more on the moderate side but compared to a lot of people I know I'm like ultra conservative.

I got into the gay arguement with my girlfriends sister last night. She thinks being gay is perfectly fine and should be accepted in every way shape and form... I Disagree...

We fought for a good half hour.. her getting emotional and me staying calm and presenting some decent facts. I try to use facts but sometimes I get emotional myself or just plan can't understand why some people feel a certain way.

P.S What do you mean other side? What sides have I shown you?
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 03-20-2009, 07:44 PM
Bonnie Bonnie is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Where the bluebonnets bloom
Posts: 6,588
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateR
Exactly, for the sake of human rights, Muslim Theocracies shouldn't exist. I don't see how liberals can criticize George W. Bush and call him a war criminal for toppling governments that don't allow free speech, freedom of religion, equal rights for women, the right to vote, freedom of the press, etc.

When you consider the actual facts behind the War on Terror, then it's clear that the only closed-minded, prejudiced hatemongers in America are the left-wing liberals.
Nate, I know how you feel about GWB. The thing for me regarding him and Iraq, and I was with him initially going in because I "believed" what my president was saying at the time, is he should have gone full force at Afghanistan and Osama Bin Laden first. I thought, well, if we're going to war (with Iraq) there must be a legitimate reason he would put our men and women in harm's way. I just don't like how it all "began" as far as Iraq.

There was a reason why Bush Sr. didn't go in during the first Gulf war (which me and a lot of people didn't understand at the time, but do now). The same reason, I feel, that none of the other countries surrounding Saddam Hussein had never taken him out. I just felt it would have been better if one of those countries over there had taken him out, but that might have led us into war over there too.

I don't think we will ever get out of there completely now and I absolutely hate what it's doing to our men and women (physically and mentally) who are coming back from there.
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 03-20-2009, 07:47 PM
bradwright
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crisco
I have ZERO respect for Islam

And we will never be seen as friends in the middle east because not all of us pray to allah and put our women in bed sheets.
speak for yourself,i try and put my women in bed sheets every chance i get.
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 03-20-2009, 07:47 PM
Miss Foxy
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crisco
LoL.

I'm a sort of the same way. Compared to guys like Nate and Caveman I'm probably more on the moderate side but compared to a lot of people I know I'm like ultra conservative.

I got into the gay arguement with my girlfriends sister last night. She thinks being gay is perfectly fine and should be accepted in every way shape and form... I Disagree...

We fought for a good half hour.. her getting emotional and me staying calm and presenting some decent facts. I try to use facts but sometimes I get emotional myself or just plan can't understand why some people feel a certain way.

P.S What do you mean other side? What sides have I shown you?
Darn us women we let our emotions get us!! lol..The other side is basically you not trying to abolish muslims!! haha!! Oh by the way.... Im eating a nice sandwich!!! yummy!!!!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:28 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.