Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > The Woodshed

Old 03-20-2009, 06:52 PM
Crisco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melissa Villaseņor
Nah any woman who considers herself equal to a man lacks ambition.. J/k!!
Go make me a sammich woman
Old 03-20-2009, 06:58 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crisco
I'm for ending every single Muslim Theocracy on this planet.

It's time for people to be able to choose their beliefs, able to follow their beliefs by choice not because of fear of being beheaded.
Exactly, for the sake of human rights, Muslim Theocracies shouldn't exist. I don't see how liberals can criticize George W. Bush and call him a war criminal for toppling governments that don't allow free speech, freedom of religion, equal rights for women, the right to vote, freedom of the press, etc.

When you consider the actual facts behind the War on Terror, then it's clear that the only closed-minded, prejudiced hatemongers in America are the left-wing liberals.
Old 03-20-2009, 07:05 PM
Miss Foxy

Yikes im scared
Old 03-20-2009, 07:08 PM
Crisco

Quote:
Yikes im scared
Don't be scared there are still plenty of people in this country willing to fight to keep you safe =)
Old 03-20-2009, 07:10 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
Don't be scared there are still plenty of people in this country willing to fight to keep you safe =)
Ahh the other side of Crisco ....lol.. Can you imagine being me? I mean come on I have a lot of odds against me.. Im German, Mexican, Jordanian/Israeli (non-jew side)...I am liberal to conservatives, but conservative to liberals! lol.. Im a mess.. J/k... You all know I got nothing but love 4 ya...
Old 03-20-2009, 07:17 PM
Moose

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateR
When you consider the actual facts behind the War on Terror, then it's clear that the only closed-minded, prejudiced hatemongers in America are the left-wing liberals.
Yes. Blame the left. Awesome stock response. Predictable.

PS. I'm for ending ALL theocracies.
Old 03-20-2009, 07:19 PM
Crisco

Quote:
Ahh the other side of Crisco ....lol.. Can you imagine being me? I mean come on I have a lot of odds against me.. Im German, Mexican, Jordanian/Israeli (non-jew side)...I am liberal to conservatives, but conservative to liberals! lol.. Im a mess.. J/k... You all know I got nothing but love 4 ya...
LoL.

I'm a sort of the same way. Compared to guys like Nate and Caveman I'm probably more on the moderate side but compared to a lot of people I know I'm like ultra conservative.

I got into the gay arguement with my girlfriends sister last night. She thinks being gay is perfectly fine and should be accepted in every way shape and form... I Disagree...

We fought for a good half hour.. her getting emotional and me staying calm and presenting some decent facts. I try to use facts but sometimes I get emotional myself or just plan can't understand why some people feel a certain way.

P.S What do you mean other side? What sides have I shown you?
Old 03-20-2009, 07:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateR
Exactly, for the sake of human rights, Muslim Theocracies shouldn't exist. I don't see how liberals can criticize George W. Bush and call him a war criminal for toppling governments that don't allow free speech, freedom of religion, equal rights for women, the right to vote, freedom of the press, etc.

Nate, I know how you feel about GWB. The thing for me regarding him and Iraq, and I was with him initially going in because I "believed" what my president was saying at the time, is he should have gone full force at Afghanistan and Osama Bin Laden first. I thought, well, if we're going to war (with Iraq) there must be a legitimate reason he would put our men and women in harm's way. I just don't like how it all "began" as far as Iraq.

There was a reason why Bush Sr. didn't go in during the first Gulf war (which me and a lot of people didn't understand at the time, but do now). The same reason, I feel, that none of the other countries surrounding Saddam Hussein had never taken him out. I just felt it would have been better if one of those countries over there had taken him out, but that might have led us into war over there too.

I don't think we will ever get out of there completely now and I absolutely hate what it's doing to our men and women (physically and mentally) who are coming back from there.
Old 03-20-2009, 07:47 PM
bradwright

Quote:
I have ZERO respect for Islam

And we will never be seen as friends in the middle east because not all of us pray to allah and put our women in bed sheets.
speak for yourself,i try and put my women in bed sheets every chance i get.
Old 03-20-2009, 07:47 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
LoL.

I'm a sort of the same way. Compared to guys like Nate and Caveman I'm probably more on the moderate side but compared to a lot of people I know I'm like ultra conservative.

I got into the gay arguement with my girlfriends sister last night. She thinks being gay is perfectly fine and should be accepted in every way shape and form... I Disagree...

We fought for a good half hour.. her getting emotional and me staying calm and presenting some decent facts. I try to use facts but sometimes I get emotional myself or just plan can't understand why some people feel a certain way.

P.S What do you mean other side? What sides have I shown you?
Darn us women we let our emotions get us!! lol..The other side is basically you not trying to abolish muslims!! haha!! Oh by the way.... Im eating a nice sandwich!!! yummy!!!!