Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > The Woodshed

Old 02-29-2012, 09:46 PM
I♥The♔COUNT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie View Post
Okay, don't laugh, but I thought you were telling him to "get out" now, but after reading Michelle's and RNC's responses, I think I must have misunderstood what you meant by "knock it down". Are you saying he should go ahead and slake his lust? To put it in guy terms, "hit it", and, then "quit it"?
LOL!! Bonnie what???? Hit it and quit it!! You been watching BET? LOL
Old 02-29-2012, 10:41 PM
Hailey's Dad

I'm not saying "hit it and quit it". I'm saying hit it repeatedly.

But wear a condom. Be responsible.
Old 02-29-2012, 10:51 PM
SupaDupaMod

Send a message via Yahoo to Neezar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizion View Post
I must get this off my chest. I don't have anyone to talk to about it but dating this girl has been nothing short of hurting my walk with God.

She's a nice person, but very secular and she's pulled me into things I don't/can't agree with and I've become weak. (My fault, not hers)

Tonight I plan to end the relationship, but I feel sad about it because I like her and she likes me and sadly, we work together which means I have to still see her around a lot.

Any advice, wisdom, counsel?
Viz, I appreciate you sharing your struggle and hurt with us. Even if you know how everyone around here stands on the issue, I'm sure you know they will pray for you and wish you well.

A broken heart is the worst when trying to find words of comfort. Time is the only thing that seems to help. I do pray that you find peace with this though. *hugs*
Old 02-29-2012, 10:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattHughesRocks View Post
That's what those fools are saying. I'm telling him to do the right Christian thing.
Okay, got it! I guess I should have known when Mike first said, "Since this isn't in the Christian thread..." and when he ended with "Just say'n." When RNC replied with, "+1", I think I knew...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella79 View Post
LOL!! Bonnie what???? Hit it and quit it!! You been watching BET? LOL
No, I was just trying to put it in simple guy terms! When I first came here, it seemed anytime someone posted a pic of a female, one guy or another would say, "I'd hit it!"
Old 02-29-2012, 11:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by County Mike View Post

+2
Old 02-29-2012, 11:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neezar View Post
Viz, I appreciate you sharing your struggle and hurt with us. Even if you know how everyone around here stands on the issue, I'm sure you know they will pray for you and wish you well.

A broken heart is the worst when trying to find words of comfort. Time is the only thing that seems to help. I do pray that you find peace with this though. *hugs*
That a beautiful sentiment, Neez. I feel the same way, Viz, hang in there.

Rejoice ever more. 1 Thessalonians 5:16
Old 03-01-2012, 12:48 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizion View Post
I must get this off my chest. I don't have anyone to talk to about it but dating this girl has been nothing short of hurting my walk with God.

She's a nice person, but very secular and she's pulled me into things I don't/can't agree with and I've become weak. (My fault, not hers)

Tonight I plan to end the relationship, but I feel sad about it because I like her and she likes me and sadly, we work together which means I have to still see her around a lot.

Any advice, wisdom, counsel?
Do you have anything in common with this girl at all? Is it purely sexual attraction that keeps you hanging on? If so, then you probably need to break the relationship off sooner rather than later. Otherwise the chances of you giving to your physical urges will cause you to do something that you will likely regret for eternity.

The responsible thing to do is NOT to have sex with her while wearing a condom. The responsible thing to do is to not have sex with her at all outside of the bounds of marriage.

And if you don't intend to marry her and spend the rest of your life with her, then what's the point of dating her again?
Old 03-01-2012, 04:33 AM
Stump Rules!

And NateR means this!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateR View Post
Do you have anything in common with this girl at all? Is it purely sexual attraction that keeps you hanging on? If so, then you probably need to break the relationship off sooner rather than later. Otherwise the chances of you giving to your physical urges will cause you to do something that you will likely regret for eternity.

The responsible thing to do is NOT to have sex with her while wearing a condom. The responsible thing to do is to not have sex with her at all outside of the bounds of marriage.

And if you don't intend to marry her and spend the rest of your life with her, then what's the point of dating her again?

http://stumpdotcom.com/
Old 03-01-2012, 06:36 AM
Hughes fanboy

Nate is like the forum Dad. You're just awesome man. I really needed you guys this time - NO one knows about this.

I am extremely concerned that I may have hurt her walk by looking like a complete hypocrite now. I also have still avoided it with her. Tonight we spoke briefly on the phone and tomorrow I will see her at the office. We have agreed no one knows about our dating, but she's really dragged me down a shameful road.

Please consider England in your prayers!

http://www.intercessuk.org/iuk3/
Old 03-01-2012, 12:50 PM
Formerly Dethbob

Quote:
Originally Posted by County Mike View Post

Great idea! Birth control is about ninety six percent effective, so if you have sex twenty five times she’ll only get pregnant once. All your decisions from then on will be pretty much made for you, PROBLEM SOLVED!!!