Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 02-24-2012, 07:59 PM
Bella79's Avatar
Bella79 Bella79 is offline
I♥The♔COUNT
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: So★Cal♥ England
Posts: 743
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Chris F View Post
I think Stann takes it. He is a smarter fighter. Michael would get frustrated and Stann would pick it spots and win by decision.
Lol.. Really did you see Bisping n Sonnen? Didn't Sonnen pick apart Stann if I recall? Bisping>Stann Sonnen=Bisping Sonnen>Stann
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 02-24-2012, 08:20 PM
VCURamFan's Avatar
VCURamFan VCURamFan is offline
MMA, VCU, & Doctor Who
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Basketball Capital of the World
Posts: 14,313
Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella79 View Post
Lol.. Really did you see Bisping n Sonnen? Didn't Sonnen pick apart Stann if I recall? Bisping>Stann Sonnen=Bisping Sonnen>Stann
IF Sonnen > Stann
AND Sonnen = Bisping
THEN Bisping > Stann

However, I disagree with the second premise (Sorry Foxy, don't kill me):

IF Sonnen > Stann
AND Sonnen > Bisping
THEN Bisping ? Stann

Chael beat both of them, but beat them in different manners, therefore there's no real way to compare them. I think they're about 2 of the most evenly matched fighters in the MW division right now.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 02-24-2012, 08:25 PM
Bella79's Avatar
Bella79 Bella79 is offline
I♥The♔COUNT
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: So★Cal♥ England
Posts: 743
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCURamFan View Post
IF Sonnen > Stann
AND Sonnen = Bisping
THEN Bisping > Stann

However, I disagree with the second premise (Sorry Foxy, don't kill me):

IF Sonnen > Stann
AND Sonnen > Bisping
THEN Bisping ? Stann

Chael beat both of them, but beat them in different manners, therefore there's no real way to compare them. I think they're about 2 of the most evenly matched fighters in the MW division right now.
Lol.. I got lost in the example!!!!!!! I have a headache so it's all gravy.. I agree it is a good matchup. Better than him and Munoz and I furthermore will gladly disagree that he lost to Sonnen... However I won't kill you.. Not today..
I need you around to read your posts! lol.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 02-24-2012, 08:34 PM
Primadawn Primadawn is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 102
Default

I'd love to see this fight. That is all.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 02-24-2012, 08:39 PM
VCURamFan's Avatar
VCURamFan VCURamFan is offline
MMA, VCU, & Doctor Who
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Basketball Capital of the World
Posts: 14,313
Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella79 View Post
Lol.. I got lost in the example!!!!!!! I have a headache so it's all gravy.. I agree it is a good matchup. Better than him and Munoz and I furthermore will gladly disagree that he lost to Sonnen... However I won't kill you.. Not today..
I need you around to read your posts! lol.
Survived to rant another day!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 02-24-2012, 08:45 PM
rearnakedchoke rearnakedchoke is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,557
Default

dumb fight for bisping .. stann not even on his level .. stann is overrated, don't know why, but he can't hang with these guys ..
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 02-24-2012, 09:43 PM
Pastor Chris F's Avatar
Pastor Chris F Pastor Chris F is offline
7X Prediction Champ !!!!!
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Springfield Missouri
Posts: 193
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella79 View Post
Lol.. Really did you see Bisping n Sonnen? Didn't Sonnen pick apart Stann if I recall? Bisping>Stann Sonnen=Bisping Sonnen>Stann
I think every fight is different. It has more to do with coaching and training etc etc. By your logic Matt Serra is better than most of the WW division because he beat GSP once. Every fight is different. Bipsping could easily show up and tear Stann to sherds. In my personal opinion I think Stann can keep it on his feet and use angles to avoid Bipsping kickboxing. And simply out point him.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 02-24-2012, 09:44 PM
Pastor Chris F's Avatar
Pastor Chris F Pastor Chris F is offline
7X Prediction Champ !!!!!
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Springfield Missouri
Posts: 193
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primadawn View Post
I'd love to see this fight. That is all.
something we can really agree on.
__________________
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:44 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.