Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 02-16-2012, 07:24 PM
Bella79's Avatar
Bella79 Bella79 is offline
I♥The♔COUNT
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: So★Cal♥ England
Posts: 743
Default Bisping n Weidman

Just got wind of this. I don't have an article or anything!! Hopefully this is true!! lol
#WarBISPING
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 02-16-2012, 07:50 PM
VCURamFan's Avatar
VCURamFan VCURamFan is offline
Waiting for June 6th
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Basketball Capital of the World
Posts: 14,334
Default

Wow, now that will be a fight! Sorry, Foxy, but I'm rooting for Chris on this one: he's a CAA boy (same conference as my VCU Rams)!!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 02-16-2012, 08:15 PM
Bella79's Avatar
Bella79 Bella79 is offline
I♥The♔COUNT
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: So★Cal♥ England
Posts: 743
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCURamFan View Post
Wow, now that will be a fight! Sorry, Foxy, but I'm rooting for Chris on this one: he's a CAA boy (same conference as my VCU Rams)!!
That's cool Ben.. Being a Bisping fan I am used to everyone rooting against him!! lol..
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 02-16-2012, 08:26 PM
VCURamFan's Avatar
VCURamFan VCURamFan is offline
Waiting for June 6th
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Basketball Capital of the World
Posts: 14,334
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella79 View Post
That's cool Ben.. Being a Bisping fan I am used to everyone rooting against him!! lol..
Surprisingly, this will be the first time in years that I won't be rooting against Bisping. The way he handled the Chael loss really impressed me. I listened to his post-fight interview with Ariel expecting a lot of "woe is me, it's not fair", but he never did. He clearly said that he disagreed with the judges, but that it was his fault for letting them decide & congratulated Chael numerous times.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 02-16-2012, 08:59 PM
Bella79's Avatar
Bella79 Bella79 is offline
I♥The♔COUNT
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: So★Cal♥ England
Posts: 743
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCURamFan View Post
Surprisingly, this will be the first time in years that I won't be rooting against Bisping. The way he handled the Chael loss really impressed me. I listened to his post-fight interview with Ariel expecting a lot of "woe is me, it's not fair", but he never did. He clearly said that he disagreed with the judges, but that it was his fault for letting them decide & congratulated Chael numerous times.
I hope this happens. Grrrr I am like a shark awaiting an official announcement..
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 02-17-2012, 12:52 AM
rearnakedchoke rearnakedchoke is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,616
Default

step down for bisping on this one ...
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 02-17-2012, 01:52 AM
VCURamFan's Avatar
VCURamFan VCURamFan is offline
Waiting for June 6th
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Basketball Capital of the World
Posts: 14,334
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rearnakedchoke View Post
step down for bisping on this one ...
Yeah, but consider how the UFC