Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > The Woodshed

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 03-19-2009, 03:33 PM
rockdawg21's Avatar
rockdawg21 rockdawg21 is offline
I'm kind of a big deal
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: San Antonio, TX
Posts: 5,584
Default Photo of 74-year old Charles Manson



In case you care to read the article:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29772801/?GT1=43001
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 03-19-2009, 03:37 PM
Miss Foxy
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

He is so freakin' creepy!! Yuck!! Keep him locked up and throw away the key!! He gives me chills....

Last edited by Miss Foxy; 03-19-2009 at 03:44 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 03-19-2009, 06:58 PM
matthughesfan21
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

no signs of assault on his face, thats unfortunate
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 03-20-2009, 01:59 AM
MattHughesRocks's Avatar
MattHughesRocks MattHughesRocks is offline
Stump Rules!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: So Cal
Posts: 9,790
Default

That's hot


Quote:
Originally Posted by rockdawg21


In case you care to read the article:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29772801/?GT1=43001
__________________


http://stumpdotcom.com/
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 03-20-2009, 02:02 AM
NateR's Avatar
NateR NateR is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 5,742
Default

With the crimes that he is guilty of, he should have never been allowed to live this long.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 03-20-2009, 02:20 AM
MattHughesRocks's Avatar
MattHughesRocks MattHughesRocks is offline
Stump Rules!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: So Cal
Posts: 9,790
Default

He was originally sentenced to death but at some point Ca banned the death penalty. They have since reinstated it but havent actually used it since I don't know when. Most prisoners sentenced to death die of everything but being put to death.


Quote:
Originally Posted by NateR
With the crimes that he is guilty of, he should have never been allowed to live this long.
__________________


http://stumpdotcom.com/
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 03-20-2009, 02:32 AM
rockdawg21's Avatar
rockdawg21 rockdawg21 is offline
I'm kind of a big deal
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: San Antonio, TX
Posts: 5,584
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateR
With the crimes that he is guilty of, he should have never been allowed to live this long.
Yeah, but if you live in California, his crimes are only punishable with a standard prison sentence.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 03-20-2009, 03:01 AM
NateR's Avatar
NateR NateR is offline
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 5,742
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockdawg21
Yeah, but if you live in California, his crimes are only punishable with a standard prison sentence.
Which is why California is run by idiots.

Dallas, TX used to be the murder capital of the world, until Texas reinstated the death penalty (and actually carried it out). Now it's one of the safer large cities in the nation.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 03-20-2009, 03:13 AM
MattHughesRocks's Avatar
MattHughesRocks MattHughesRocks is offline
Stump Rules!
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: So Cal
Posts: 9,790
Default

Sing it to me brotha!


Quote:
Originally Posted by NateR
Which is why California is run by idiots.

Dallas, TX used to be the murder capital of the world, until Texas reinstated the death penalty (and actually carried it out). Now it's one of the safer large cities in the nation.
__________________


http://stumpdotcom.com/
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 03-20-2009, 01:48 PM
Miss Foxy
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattHughesRocks
He was originally sentenced to death but at some point Ca banned the death penalty. They have since reinstated it but havent actually used it since I don't know when. Most prisoners sentenced to death die of everything but being put to death.
Tell me about it! Sometimes I wish our death penalty laws were like Texas fry em up!! Richard Ramirez is still appealing his cases and other killers its not fair they have rights, but they're victims don't?!?!?!?
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:43 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.