Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > The Woodshed

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 03-19-2009, 04:43 PM
Bonnie Bonnie is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Where the bluebonnets bloom
Posts: 6,674
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by County Mike
A BOOB!


Mike you're nothing if not predictable!

You know those squishy ball things you can buy when you're stressed and you just squeeze them to relieve your stress.

Well, I can just see a picture of Mike with his boob in the hand. Brings new meaning to the whole "A bird in the hand..."
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 03-19-2009, 04:49 PM
Bonnie Bonnie is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Where the bluebonnets bloom
Posts: 6,674
Default

Y'all need to think bigger!

I want a "magical" finger that will turn into whatever I want or that I can zap people with to make them do whatever I want.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 03-19-2009, 04:49 PM
rockdawg21's Avatar
rockdawg21 rockdawg21 is offline
I'm kind of a big deal
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: San Antonio, TX
Posts: 5,584
Default

A shoe bomb.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 03-19-2009, 04:57 PM
Llamafighter's Avatar
Llamafighter Llamafighter is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Astoria, New York
Posts: 4,982
Default

some sort of multi tool. It would definitely have to have a high powered flashlight though, and a taser.
__________________
"Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear - not absence of fear."
-Mark Twain

[
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 03-19-2009, 05:12 PM
rockdawg21's Avatar
rockdawg21 rockdawg21 is offline
I'm kind of a big deal
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: San Antonio, TX
Posts: 5,584
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Llamafighter
some sort of multi tool. It would definitely have to have a high powered flashlight though, and a taser.
Don't tase me bro!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 03-19-2009, 06:17 PM
Chuck
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie
Y'all need to think bigger!

I want a "magical" finger that will turn into whatever I want or that I can zap people with to make them do whatever I want.
You already have that... they're called boobs silly!!!

Sheesh!!!
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 03-19-2009, 06:37 PM
Bonnie Bonnie is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Where the bluebonnets bloom
Posts: 6,674
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck
You already have that... they're called boobs silly!!!

Sheesh!!!
You and Mike with the boobs. It'd serve both of you if y'all woke up one morning with a couple of DDs on your chests (and no not the way you're thinking).

You know I wasn't going to comment on your "vibrating" finger, but another thread comes to mind...something about a "stamp collector"...

Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 03-19-2009, 06:45 PM
Chuck
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie
You and Mike with the boobs. It'd serve both of you if y'all woke up one morning with a couple of DDs on your chests (and no not the way you're thinking).

You know I wasn't going to comment on your "vibrating" finger, but another thread comes to mind...something about a "stamp collector"...

Well gosh Bonnie... do you know what it's like to wake up with a couple of DD's on your chest???



Stamp collecting?? Trust me.
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 03-19-2009, 07:13 PM
Bonnie Bonnie is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Where the bluebonnets bloom
Posts: 6,674
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck
Well gosh Bonnie... do you know what it's like to wake up with a couple of DD's on your chest???
I bet you do!



(btw, nice try)
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 03-19-2009, 07:14 PM
Chuck
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie
I bet you do!



(btw, nice try)
I do what I can LOL!!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:09 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.