Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Old 02-15-2012, 09:39 PM
WAR CARDINALS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella79 View Post
@patmiletich @Humans1Dodo0 Had nothing to do with it. He came forward the entire fight and pushed the action. He won 1-2 and 5 without a doubt.
11 days ago in reply to Humans1Dodo0

Pat also agrees with us!!
There are a bunch of fighters that agree with giving Nick rounds 1,2, and 5 according to twitter. We are definitely not alone.

I am a Diaz fan, but I also like Condit and I didn't bet a single dollar on this fight so I honestly didn't care who won (believe me or not). I called the fight dead even going into the fifth round in front of 2 other people in my living room, and I ended up scoring the fifth round for Diaz. It was a close fight, and I don't blame Condit one bit for the fight he fought, in fact I applaud him for it. He executed a great gameplan and he got the win. Sucks for Nick, and sucks he's set back even further but we reap what we sow.
Old 02-15-2012, 09:42 PM
I♥The♔COUNT

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.B. View Post
There are a bunch of fighters that agree with giving Nick rounds 1,2, and 5 according to twitter. We are definitely not alone.

I am a Diaz fan, but I also like Condit and I didn't bet a single dollar on this fight so I honestly didn't care who won (believe me or not). I called the fight dead even going into the fifth round in front of 2 other people in my living room, and I ended up scoring the fifth round for Diaz. It was a close fight, and I don't blame Condit one bit for the fight he fought, in fact I applaud him for it. He executed a great gameplan and he got the win. Sucks for Nick, and sucks he's set back even further but we reap what we sow.
Only reason I posted that is because the people having Condit beating Diaz lack to say it was a close fight. People are quick to judge Nick because they don't like him and don't give him credit. It was his fight he won it, however Carlos "executed" something further to get the win according to the judges. I am not bitter over it, just like to show credible sources also gave Diaz the win.
Not everyone smokes weed a'la Diaz..
Old 02-15-2012, 10:13 PM
WAR CARDINALS!

Quote:

Old 02-15-2012, 10:14 PM
Allons-y

Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan

Quote:

I agree with everything in this post (except for the bit about being in your living room. My lawyer says not to comment on that until after the trial )
Old 02-15-2012, 10:21 PM
WAR CARDINALS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCURamFan View Post
I agree with everything in this post (except for the bit about being in your living room. My lawyer says not to comment on that until after the trial )
I thought I told you we would pay for your lawyer?!?!

Geeeze...we are worse than Diaz.
Old 02-15-2012, 11:04 PM

Quote:
@patmiletich @Humans1Dodo0 Had nothing to do with it. He came forward the entire fight and pushed the action. He won 1-2 and 5 without a doubt.
11 days ago in reply to Humans1Dodo0

Pat also agrees with us!!
Coming forward and getting your ass kicked doesn't win you a round.
Quote:
Only reason I posted that is because the people having Condit beating Diaz lack to say it was a close fight. People are quick to judge Nick because they don't like him and don't give him credit. It was his fight he won it, however Carlos "executed" something further to get the win according to the judges. I am not bitter over it, just like to show credible sources also gave Diaz the win.
I love Diaz, he's my second fav fighter after Matt. I just think he didn't do enough to win that fight.
Old 02-15-2012, 11:09 PM
I♥The♔COUNT

Quote:
Originally Posted by F34R View Post
Coming forward and getting your ass kicked doesn't win you a round.

I love Diaz, he's my second fav fighter after Matt. I just think he didn't do enough to win that fight.
Lol I was waiting for your reply!!
Old 02-16-2012, 01:19 AM

Quote:
Joe Rogan is right that Diaz won rounds 1, 2, and 5.
I don;t always agree with Joe Rogan but he is right this time.

Nick Diaz is one of my favorite fighters to watch, he's always exciting and you never really know what he is going to say or do. IMO he is the most entertaining fighter in MMA. HE is real, doesn't put up a front, and doesn't allow people to make a pupet out of him. He just needs to quit smoking weed LOL.
Old 02-16-2012, 01:20 AM

I also had Carlos taking rounds 3, 4, 5 and 1 but all the rounds were very close.
I think nick could have done more to win that fight. Carlos was more active and on the attack for the majority of the fight. Nick was just waiting too much and too busy talking trash.

I don't think the little "baby" takedown and the little "baby" attempt to RNC Carlos was enough to win Diaz the round.
Besides Carlos ended the round on top.
Old 02-16-2012, 01:44 AM

Quote:
Lol I was waiting for your reply!!
I know you were hun lol.