Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Old 02-10-2012, 04:37 PM
Stump Rules!

Awesome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella79 View Post
He was coming with his entourage and people were getting tossed aside he had his hoodie on like Rocky Balboa I had on heels and ran up and said NICK PLEASE JUST TOUCH ME.. He smiled and stopped this short guy who was trying to get me to move...He asked me how I am doing lol. He grabbed my arm and I whispered that I have been a fan however I think he owes Bj an apology and he smiled.. It was maybe a 30sec encounter. I almost fell to my death after from my hooker heels. I was like a giggly high school girl. LOL. I seen your man Forrest in the crowd at fights I thought of you!! He was very far we had sh*tty seats!! Grrrrrrr

http://stumpdotcom.com/
Old 02-10-2012, 04:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by County Mike View Post
I don't care if he wants to burn away his brain cells by smoking pot. However, since he knows it's a banned substance, it was really stupid of him to smoke it too close to fight night.

For those who say pot is no big deal: Try having a conversation with a long time pot smoker and tell me they haven't killed a lot of brain cells. I know somebody will come up with an exception of "This guy smokes all the time and is brilliant" but for every one of those guys, there are hundreds of pot-made idiots.
This.

Illegal is illegal and banned is banned. It doesn't matter what anyone's personal thoughts are about pot. It's banned. Period. And everyone knows it.

This just makes me LIVID. There are guys out there working their asses off, putting in the time, doing everything right and taking care of their bodies just hoping one day they'll get a chance in the UFC. This idiot has been handed opportunity after opportunity and just doesn't give a shizzle.
And Dana's statement? Unreal! "Beyond disappointed". That's it? After all the F bombs you dropped in your statement about Marquardt, when he was in touch with you all along about his deal? And you say it's in the hands of the commission? The UFC could put Diaz out of the organization without any decision by the commission!! Grrrrr!!!!
Old 02-10-2012, 05:11 PM

Quote:
Lmao burn away his brain cells!! I imagine cheech n chong! This is a very unfortunate event. It is sad when someone has talent, but for whatever reasons is being his own worst enemy.
Lol--or Spicoli from Fast Times at Ridgemont High.
Old 02-10-2012, 05:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primadawn View Post
This.

Illegal is illegal and banned is banned. It doesn't matter what anyone's personal thoughts are about pot. It's banned. Period. And everyone knows it.

This just makes me LIVID. There are guys out there working their asses off, putting in the time, doing everything right and taking care of their bodies just hoping one day they'll get a chance in the UFC. This idiot has been handed opportunity after opportunity and just doesn't give a shizzle.
And Dana's statement? Unreal! "Beyond disappointed". That's it? After all the F bombs you dropped in your statement about Marquardt, when he was in touch with you all along about his deal? And you say it's in the hands of the commission? The UFC could put Diaz out of the organization without any decision by the commission!! Grrrrr!!!!
Not to mention his little Bitc$ Fit he supposedly threw when Torres posted his infamous tweet?

But now his new little cash cow pulls this Sh!@ again and he's like Im very Disappointed? .....???
Old 02-10-2012, 06:02 PM

Quote:
This.

You said it, Dawn!

Dana ought to be thankful all his plotting and maneuvering for GSP/Diaz didn't work out. GSP getting hurt when he did might have been a blessing for Dana!
Old 02-10-2012, 06:19 PM

Quote:
This.

I agree with this.

I hadn't thought about the huge difference in Dana's response to Nick vs. what he said about Nate; what's up with that? He *did* go ballistic with Marquardt.

Well, like Bisping, I guess Nick is one of Dana's boys.

Rejoice ever more. 1 Thessalonians 5:16
Old 02-10-2012, 06:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by flo View Post
I agree with this.

I hadn't thought about the huge difference in Dana's response to Nick vs. what he said about Nate; what's up with that? He *did* go ballistic with Marquardt.

Like Bisping? How can you compare spitting at the floor and smoking Marijuana?
Old 02-10-2012, 06:36 PM
I♥The♔COUNT

Quote:
Originally Posted by flo View Post
I agree with this.

First of all Nicks infraction did not affect his performance.
Nate's did and he is not one of Dana's boys. Dana hardly cares for Nick.
What does Bisping have to do with this? He makes his pressers, fights, weight, and performs well. Dana respecting him does not constitute him being his boy..
Bisping works his arse off. You clearly don't like him, but to make a comment like that is not cool whatsoever.
Old 02-10-2012, 06:52 PM
WAR CARDINALS!

LMAO @ the idea that having pot in his system means he didnt feel the leg kicks. Its like some folks really think pot has that type of effect and as if he smoked a blunt in his locker room...

Yes, its a banned substance and we all know that but its not some wonder drug that gives you an edge...like say TESTOSTERONE!
Old 02-10-2012, 06:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JavierDLC View Post
Like Bisping? How can you compare spitting at the floor and smoking Marijuana?
lol, what are you talking about? I meant preferential treatment.

Quote:
First of all Nicks infraction did not affect his performance.
Nate's did and he is not one of Dana's boys. Dana hardly cares for Nick.
What does Bisping have to do with this? He makes his pressers, fights, weight, and performs well. Dana respecting him does not constitute him being his boy..
Bisping works his arse off. You clearly don't like him, but to make a comment like that is not cool whatsoever.
What's not going your way today?

Rejoice ever more. 1 Thessalonians 5:16