Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Old 02-07-2012, 08:39 PM

Default I Thought I should share this with You guys Diaz vs Condit Controversy!

So I havent been able to stop laughing at all the post ive been reading regarding the somewhat close fight that was Diaz vs Condit. So I got a few little comments that I found Hysterical and decided to share them with you so enjoy

"I literally just got off my computer to watch that first round again," he said on Monday's edition of The MMA Hour. "And I thought, you'd have to be insane to think a guy chasing the other guy down, landing the significant punches, and running after a guy, trying to fight a guy who will not fight, that is scared to fight, and you lose? How do I tell my fighter what he should have done better? It takes two men to fight. If one guy doesn't fight, that should be a point deducted."
Cesar Gracie

Congrats on what you Diaz haters...
Youíve got yourselves an awesome match up in Condit vs GSP.Let us all take a moment and get excited about that one coz man does it require effort to rationalise to ourselves itís still a good match. Stylistically what does it attract you to this match? 2 boxers dancing around or maybe a wrestling match?

This was not a win for condit, it was another win for the Jackson camp. Itís not wrong to fight safe, but it is wrong to change a leopardís spots. Condit was a predetorial fighter and now he has to justify why this safe win makes him the better fighter. Diaz is much loved coz he trains and fights to the opponents strong points and beats them proving he is better, not a better strategiser but a better fighter.
by KnowIt on Feb 6, 2012 7:18 PM EST reply

we wwant a rematch! Condit ran away form him the whole time- Diaz deserves a chance to Lay the BJJ on his @ss!
by humberto on Feb 6, 2012 7:25 PM EST reply
damn right

jrizzo223 hit it on the head
jrizzo223 ó finally someone with some sense. If the rest of these fools like watching a guy run scared for 25 minutes, then keep defending carlos. its not about he points, itís not about the loss, itís not about nick diaz being a baby. carlos ran from the fight. if these kids want to support that type of fightÖ. wow, disappointing.
by tekknyne

ktfo
i think daiz can win in any fight if he fights like condit Ö thats not a born killer that a born sprinter maybe next fight we will get a marathon for 25 mins 1,2,5,diaz
by 2lowtoe

hah
All you Nick Diaz haters keep running your mouth. Apparently you like to watch a fight like that so keep swinging from Danaís nu*s. I was a big Nick and Carlos fan before the fight,ó not anymore. Carlos lost a ton of credibility in my eyes.
by tekknyne

Cesar trains his fighters for the real world. He took all those guys from teenagers to there prime which is now. He actually cares and supports his guys. Jackson is a sports trainer who olnly cares about growning his gym and winning sporting contest. One style works in combat or the ring the other only in the ring.
by jjrizzo223

EPIC RESPONSE!!!!!
So . . .
thereís a lot of call for BJJ on the streets of Stockton? Are there roaming gangs of guys in gis, just waiting to slap a Kimura on unsuspecting cyclist and triathletes? Is Nickís new career going to be with the Navy Seals, or is there some other type of combat you had in mind?
by Hulka's Big Toe

This are just a few as soon as I have time I will Post more!
Old 02-07-2012, 09:40 PM

Epic thread. Some of the excuses have been amazing, the sort of quality excuses usually saved for why GSP beat somebody
Old 02-07-2012, 09:58 PM
Hughes fanboy

I feel dumber after reading that, yo

Please consider England in your prayers!

http://www.intercessuk.org/iuk3/
Old 02-07-2012, 10:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vizion View Post
I feel dumber after reading that, yo
LoL it's crazy! The things people come up with.
You should google an article regarding UFC 143 and copy the best comment
Old 02-07-2012, 10:50 PM

Yeah, I don't know why anyone thinks they need to make excuses... these decisions happen when neither fighter finishes the other. Yeah, it sucks that Diaz lost. I was pulling for him. However, he let Condit exit to his {Diaz} right EVERY exchange off the fence. Why didn't he feint the attack, and then attack Condit on the exit? I mean, cmon... really. I kept freakin' screaming at Diaz the entire fight when he'd just allow Condit to continuously without effort exit like that.
Old 02-07-2012, 11:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by F34R View Post
Yeah, I don't know why anyone thinks they need to make excuses... these decisions happen when neither fighter finishes the other. Yeah, it sucks that Diaz lost. I was pulling for him. However, he let Condit exit to his {Diaz} right EVERY exchange off the fence. Why didn't he feint the attack, and then attack Condit on the exit? I mean, cmon... really. I kept freakin' screaming at Diaz the entire fight when he'd just allow Condit to continuously without effort exit like that.

I was The Opposite every time Condit was walking towards the Fence I was Screaming "Circle Out Circle Out"
Old 02-08-2012, 04:24 PM
I♥The♔COUNT

If I am the lone wolf on this forum I will stick to Diaz won that fight.. Since when do you get points for laps? LMAO oh sorry he did kick Diaz my bad.. Oh and someone should tell Carlos those dumb spins looked retarded slow motion baby.
Old 02-08-2012, 05:40 PM
Hailey's Dad

If you use my judging system, Carlos still wins.

After time limit has passed, look at both fighters. Whoever looks more messed up loses.

You can say he ran away and only threw kicks, but Diaz' face was a mess.
Old 02-08-2012, 05:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by County Mike View Post
If you use my judging system, Carlos still wins.

After time limit has passed, look at both fighters. Whoever looks more messed up loses.

You can say he ran away and only threw kicks, but Diaz' face was a mess.
I think his Face is a mess regardless if he is been a fight or not.... just saying
Old 02-08-2012, 05:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella79 View Post
If I am the lone wolf on this forum I will stick to Diaz won that fight.. Since when do you get points for laps? LMAO oh sorry he did kick Diaz my bad.. Oh and someone should tell Carlos those dumb spins looked retarded slow motion baby.
That's the beauty of it Carlos ran laps around him and still beat him at his own game!!!

With Better Striking and better Cardio !