Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 02-04-2012, 01:52 PM
F34R F34R is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 1,101
Default

Either of these guys beats GSP, so he better milk that knee injury as long as he can lol.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 02-04-2012, 04:56 PM
rearnakedchoke rearnakedchoke is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,591
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by F34R View Post
Either of these guys beats GSP, so he better milk that knee injury as long as he can lol.
LOL ... both of these guys would not only get killed by gsp, but they'd lose to kos, fitch and ellenberger ...
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 02-04-2012, 04:57 PM
F34R F34R is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 1,101
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rearnakedchoke View Post
LOL ... both of these guys would not only get killed by gsp, but they'd lose to kos, fitch and ellenberger ...
LMAO!!! puhlease.... you realize Condit already beat Ellenberger? smh
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 02-04-2012, 09:36 PM
rearnakedchoke rearnakedchoke is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,591
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by F34R View Post
LMAO!!! puhlease.... you realize Condit already beat Ellenberger? smh
yeah ... and nobody improves ...LOL ... it was a split decision and a lot of people had ellenberger winning it .... and it was closed to being stopped in the first .. shake your head all you want, neither of these guys will give gsp a problem .. with the guys in the ww div now, gsp has seen the best ...
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 02-04-2012, 10:32 PM
TENNESSEAN's Avatar
TENNESSEAN TENNESSEAN is offline
LESS TALK MORE ACTION
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 281
Default

I no longer look forward to ww title bouts. The contender fights are much more interesting. This is going to be a good one.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 02-04-2012, 11:26 PM
F34R F34R is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 1,101
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rearnakedchoke View Post
yeah ... and nobody improves ...LOL ... it was a split decision and a lot of people had ellenberger winning it .... and it was closed to being stopped in the first .. shake your head all you want, neither of these guys will give gsp a problem .. with the guys in the ww div now, gsp has seen the best ...
by your own statement, "nobody" improves.. guess that means ellenberger improved, and condit hasn't? You have the weakest freakin arguments I've seen on these boards lol.

GSP hasn't fought Condit or Diaz, so he hasn't seen all of them.
__________________
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:08 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.