Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > Announcements > Site Ideas

Old 03-21-2012, 09:51 PM
I'm kind of a big deal

Default Section to announce Fight gear/apparel sales

I post a few here and there as I come across them. Do you think it'd be cool to have a section where members could post temporary discounts, coupon codes, etc. for any MMA/combat sports/boxing gear and/or apparel?

As long as we don't have people trying to make money, but just as a community to help each other save while good deals are available.
Old 03-22-2012, 03:56 AM
MMA, VCU, & Doctor Who

Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockdawg21 View Post
I post a few here and there as I come across them. Do you think it'd be cool to have a section where members could post temporary discounts, coupon codes, etc. for any MMA/combat sports/boxing gear and/or apparel?

As long as we don't have people trying to make money, but just as a community to help each other save while good deals are available.
I think we'll have to be careful of spammers showing up. It's a delicate balance, ya know? Plus, I'm not sure we'd need a whole new section. I think we just need to resurrect the Training/Nutrition Section. That place has died since Jojo made the irrational decision to place his family before the forums (priorities, bro: priorities).
Old 03-25-2012, 03:52 PM
I'm kind of a big deal

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCURamFan View Post
I think we'll have to be careful of spammers showing up. It's a delicate balance, ya know? Plus, I'm not sure we'd need a whole new section. I think we just need to resurrect the Training/Nutrition Section. That place has died since Jojo made the irrational decision to place his family before the forums (priorities, bro: priorities).
Yeah, it's just kinda hard to keep track of those versus a separate section that allows for expiration of the thread the same time the coupon expires.