Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 01-19-2012, 03:56 PM
Miss Foxy
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Mike has good BJJ hope he shows it off.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 01-20-2012, 11:01 AM
Buc Nasty
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Foxy View Post
Mike is from Clitheroe!! Manc boy!! lol..
I dunno, those wheels came off pretty quick!

I think he was born in Greece....
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 01-20-2012, 03:30 PM
rearnakedchoke
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buc Nasty View Post
I dunno, those wheels came off pretty quick!

I think he was born in Greece....
cyprus on an english military base .. close enough though
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 01-20-2012, 04:55 PM
rockdawg21's Avatar
rockdawg21 rockdawg21 is offline
I'm kind of a big deal
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: San Antonio, TX
Posts: 5,584
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Foxy View Post
Mike has good BJJ hope he shows it off.
Is that why his last submission was in 2005?
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 01-20-2012, 05:00 PM
Miss Foxy
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockdawg21 View Post
Is that why his last submission was in 2005?
Well he's never been subbed.. A lot of others can't say the same.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 01-20-2012, 05:10 PM
rockdawg21's Avatar
rockdawg21 rockdawg21 is offline
I'm kind of a big deal
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: San Antonio, TX
Posts: 5,584
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Foxy View Post
Well he's never been subbed.. A lot of others can't say the same.
Nobody wants to sub him, he looks awesome when he gets KOed!

__________________
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 01-20-2012, 05:28 PM
Miss Foxy
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockdawg21 View Post
Nobody wants to sub him, he looks awesome when he gets KOed!

Wow so he got knocked out? Lots of people get KO in their careers.. That's the best you can do really. Bisping haters have a pure ignorance which fogs the fact the guy is no sucker. We shall see January 28th. I love both guys and may the best fighter win. If he loses no big deal he won't go down like a punk.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 01-20-2012, 06:21 PM
JavierDLC's Avatar
JavierDLC JavierDLC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: El Paso Texas
Posts: 2,306
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockdawg21 View Post
Nobody wants to sub him, he looks awesome when he gets KOed!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Foxy View Post
Wow so he got knocked out? Lots of people get KO in their careers.. That's the best you can do really. Bisping haters have a pure ignorance which fogs the fact the guy is no sucker. We shall see January 28th. I love both guys and may the best fighter win. If he loses no big deal he won't go down like a punk.
Exactly not to mention its the only time hes ever been Knocked Out.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 01-21-2012, 11:33 PM
Jonlion's Avatar
Jonlion Jonlion is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: London
Posts: 1,306
Default

I am beginning to think more and more that an upset may be on the cards
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 01-22-2012, 12:16 AM
Jonlion's Avatar
Jonlion Jonlion is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: London
Posts: 1,306
Default

I am beginning to think more and more that an upset may be on the cards
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:23 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.