Conrad

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie View Post
I wouldn't bet on it.
Old 01-18-2012, 07:46 AM
Conrad

Since I'm up still, here's an article.

http://www.thepanelist.net/opinions-...-iraq-monsanto

Gene manipulation For The Win!!...and for nation-building! Not all Monsanto products are "terminator" gene plants. Those that are often pollinate. The "postwar document" mentioned in the article below is actually old. Buddhist new-ager Ian Crane keeps in eye on these things and was talking several years ago about the US/Monsanto installed laws about seeds.

Is this why a guy from my church is now in the graveyard and his mom would freak out if you spoke against the war? No. He thought he was helping the Iraqi people. And he did help them, for his part. He just didn't know that he was fooled for the sake of other agenda, such as oil.
"Do you think we'd be in Iraq if their main export was broccoli?" -Trends Research Institute

Quote:
Five years of occupation, more than $558 billion spent, 4,182 U.S. soldiers and 655,000 Iraqi civilians dead, and it now looks like Monsanto (NYSE.MON - $71.95) is going to be the real victor in Iraq thanks to a postwar document known as Order 81.

Part of the infamous 100 Orders, Order 81 mandates that Iraq’s commercial-scale farmers must now purchase "registered” seeds. These are available through agribusiness giants like Monsanto, Cargill Corporation (a private company) and the World Wide Wheat Company (also private), but Monsanto is far and away the most significant player in the registered seed market.

Monsanto’s seeds are “terminator” seeds. This means they are inherently sterile, and any seed they produce does not give birth to more plants.

The technology behind registered seed is called genetic modification, and genetically modified (GM) seeds supposedly can’t reproduce, though “drift,” via wind currents and bird consumption, has resulted in a great many instances where GM crops ended up in fields where they were not planted.

A classic example is Canadian farmer Percy Schmeiser, whose canola fields inexplicably sprouted GM varieties from Monsanto. Monsanto promptly sued Schmeiser for patent infringement.

Originally developed to avert world hunger (at least according to Monsanto), these GM crops not only do not produce more than their non-modified cousins, but the herbicide Roundup, developed in tandem by Monsanto to treat GM fields, is becoming increasingly ineffective. This has led to more herbicide purchases among farmers, greater profits for Monsanto, increasingly smaller yields, and greater environmental pollution overall.

The love of money is the root of all [types of] evils.

It's worth your while to read the rest of the article. Who's playing God now?

Residue from Roundup and its side chemicals cause cellular issues that eventually (30 years) lead to cancers. GMO plants have been found to be less nutritious than natural counterparts. That's ok, according to the planet-depopulating UN. The Codex Alimentarius committee, headed and directed by a Monsanto executive, declared that there is no relationship between nutrition and health AND DECLARED ALL NUTRIENTS AS TOXINS. Mr. Monsanto insisted that therefore, nutrients must be controlled to minimal survival levels, on behalf of the population, via genetic manipulation. I can explain their logic if you ask. It's a sleight-of-hand trick. The WHO studied that claim and declared that if Codex was implemented, 2 billion people, mostly 3rd world, would die from malnutrition-related illnesses within a few years. Then, they rubber-stamped approval, yes, approval, on Codex and handed it over to the WTO. So much for world health! That was somewhere back in 2004-2007. Still wanna plant & eat Roundup-Ready crops anyone? I can't get away from Monsanto soy!!

"They" want us dead. Global population under 1/2 billion.

Libya is even more fun...
Welcome to information overload. The world NEVER was what I thought it was when I graduated high school way back when.

Last edited by Conrad; 01-18-2012 at 07:52 AM.
Old 01-18-2012, 11:46 AM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateR View Post
People have been manipulating the DNA of plants and animals for thousands of years through selective breeding. Genesis 30 describes how Jacob made himself wealthy using this form of genetic engineering (interestingly enough, it was with goats as well). So I wouldn't necessarily have a problem with this as long as this new breed of goats is healthy and viable and as long as this new form of engineering stays confined to animals.
There is a BIG difference between Selective Breeding and Genetically Creating.

Besides...tell me who you think funds this sort of research and whether you think they can be trusted with it. Its the big coorperations!

As for healthy and viable, may be they are in a lab...but dont you remember the start to 28 days later? Some anarchistic, "save the animals" organisation would only need to accidently and with the best of intentions, release these things in the wild, and the impact on the ecosystems, not to mention the progression through breeding, or interbreeding would ADD a man made element to GODs creation.

We also know that this has been and WILL BE applied to Humans. Of course it will!!! if you could create humans who are stronger, you could make your own army. If you design humans that are more healthy, you reduce the strain on the health service. If you could cap humans so they died at 80 think of the relief on the bloody pension system!

..GOD help us if it gets into the hands of terrorists who start creating their own lethal bugs to kill specific races. Imagine if all Hitler needed to do was release something into the air that would kill Jews AND ONLY JEWS...or everyone who wasnt Aryan, or...you get the picture.

We are not trustworthy enough to handle this. GOD needs to deliver another Babel blow before there is truely no stopping us
Old 01-18-2012, 12:14 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn View Post
We are not trustworthy enough to handle this. GOD needs to deliver another Babel blow before there is truely no stopping us
I agree, but most modern geneticists are working from the false assumption that human beings are nothing more than highly evolved apes. Humans aren't animals and we are not mammals; we are a special creation that was created separate from and superior to the animals. So I highly doubt that geneticists will ever be able to manipulate humans the way they've been able to manipulate animals. I think all the hype about "designer humans" is nothing more than a science fiction fantasy that will never come about. Even if it is possible, GOD still has it all under control and there is nothing that human beings can ever do to frustrate GOD's plans.

The dangers inherent in genetic engineering are nothing more than can be expected when sinful, corrupt men try to tamper with GOD's handiwork. So, I'm not saying it's a good thing, but it's not something that I have any say in or control over, so it's best to just leave it in GOD's hands and trust that He's got it under control.
Old 01-18-2012, 12:18 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conrad View Post
"They" want us dead. Global population under 1/2 billion.
I totally agree, anyone who thinks "Population Control" means anything less than the mass murder of billions of human beings is fooling themselves.
Old 01-18-2012, 04:29 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateR View Post
I agree, but most modern geneticists are working from the false assumption that human beings are nothing more than highly evolved apes.
No, the correct assumption is the Human blue print is DNA. They have already shown that all life on earth uses DNA sequences, Humans are NOT exempt from that as paternity tests and genetically inherited Diseases proove. This is already happening...its not liberal propergander, we already know about the Human Genome. We already know that DNA is the hard-drive to EVERY living thing...not just Animals or mamals...but plants, bacteria, virus, and Humans

They are already offering pre birth screening to try and tell if babies have certain diseases, and if so...well....

Also what you dont realize is that most of these Genetic modifications are FOR Humans. They can programme Viruses to distroy cancer cells. But that means letting those "created" virus INTO a Human being. They can also do the same with a bacteria...infact once you get a genetic code you can put it into any cell and make it do what the code instructs.

Nathan, this is on a par to Nephilim I think. Except now we have NOONE else to blame but ourselves and can not blame the Host for these soon to be creations.
Old 01-18-2012, 07:03 PM
Conrad

Quote:

Nathan, this is on a par to Nephilim I think. Except now we have NOONE else to blame but ourselves and can not blame the Host for these soon to be creations.
What do you know of the Nephilim & the Sons of God?
Old 01-18-2012, 07:10 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conrad View Post
What do you know of the Nephilim & the Sons of God?
I know the Nephilim were cross breeds between Host and Human. I know that they were characteristically different from humans in terms of size and strength.

I Know the GOD did not approve.

It is the only time, prior to this Generation, that Created Beings have decided to "Create" and been successful and spawning Life that does not naturally Eminate from Eden.

I Know that whilst the deluge seemed to have killed off the vast majority of Nephilim...you still here bits in scripture that seem to describe humans with those attributes at least until the Nation of Israel moves to a full blown and stable Kingdom.

I know, every so often you hear people around the world supposedly finding remains of "Giants" and that almost as a race memory, these beings are found amoung myths and legends all over the world.
Old 01-18-2012, 08:03 PM
Conrad

Quote:
I know the Nephilim were cross breeds between Host and Human. I know that they were characteristically different from humans in terms of size and strength.

I Know the GOD did not approve.

It is the only time, prior to this Generation, that Created Beings have decided to "Create" and been successful and spawning Life that does not naturally Eminate from Eden.

I Know that whilst the deluge seemed to have killed off the vast majority of Nephilim...you still here bits in scripture that seem to describe humans with those attributes at least until the Nation of Israel moves to a full blown and stable Kingdom.

I know, every so often you hear people around the world supposedly finding remains of "Giants" and that almost as a race memory, these beings are found amoung myths and legends all over the world.
Ok, it sounds like you're familiar. you might like to check out Michael Heiser's lectures from 2004-2005. I don't know what conference he was at, but it was an all-day thing with him and occassionally another person. Guy Malone put them together. I think one was "The Davinci Coda" and another was one of the Ancient of Days conferences. It would be an AoD conference, but they look really similar (classroom, attire) to the Coda conference.

If you look up Michael Heiser on Vimeo/YouTube, you'll find a really good HEWBREW explanation of the Nephilim and Sons of God. Don't go for the one with the "prophesy" title until after sitting through the others a couple times. Outta time now, but if anyone asks, I'll post links later on tonight.

Or..I have a sec now...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h76nG_3k-Dg
Here it is... Follow the Hebrew. Note that he talks about the vowel points, but doesn't rely on them. There's an extra letter inserted that looks like a really fat apostrophe.
Old 01-18-2012, 08:44 PM

Quote:
No, the correct assumption is the Human blue print is DNA. They have already shown that all life on earth uses DNA sequences, Humans are NOT exempt from that as paternity tests and genetically inherited Diseases proove. This is already happening...its not liberal propergander, we already know about the Human Genome. We already know that DNA is the hard-drive to EVERY living thing...not just Animals or mamals...but plants, bacteria, virus, and Humans

They are already offering pre birth screening to try and tell if babies have certain diseases, and if so...well....

Also what you dont realize is that most of these Genetic modifications are FOR Humans. They can programme Viruses to distroy cancer cells. But that means letting those "created" virus INTO a Human being. They can also do the same with a bacteria...infact once you get a genetic code you can put it into any cell and make it do what the code instructs.

Not to be pedantic, but there are many viruses that use RNA as their genetic code (HIV, the common cold, hepatitis, influenza, polio, mumps, measles, SARS, Ebola, etc. ). In addition, prions are protein-based infectious agents. One could argue if they are "life" but since you included viruses . . .