Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Old 01-17-2012, 04:25 PM
MMA, VCU, & Doctor Who

Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan
Default GSP calls his shot for Diaz/Condit

Quote:
If by any case you find yourself jamming out to something on your iPod later today, keep in mind that regardless of whatever tune your head is bopping to, Georges St. Pierre has more riddum than it. The Riddum Collector, in a constant pursuit of capturing riddums on the sole basis that you simply cannot handle it. If riddum was a quantifiable substance that could be extracted and bottled into a plastic container, it would be the only competition 'Rawesomeade' would have. Mircea Eliade once said that throughout the span of a person's life, he/she is constantly confronted with the 'Yes', but we constantly deny this and instead, opt to refuse it. According to Eliade, we only accept the 'Yes' in death. That same statement can be made in regards to Georges St. Pierre. We are always presented with the question of 'Can we handle the riddum' and the answer is always 'Absolutely not', even in death.

On Inside MMA this week, the riddum wants Nick Diaz to be its next opponent -- while Georges St. Pierre just wants the best man to win between Nick Diaz and Carlos Condit at UFC 142. Check out the riddum in action in this video below.

http://www.middleeasy.com/index.php?...:organizations
Old 01-17-2012, 04:26 PM
Miss Foxy

Until GSP is ready to fight he needs to shut up.
Old 01-17-2012, 04:39 PM

I want Condit to destroy Diaz and then leading up to the GSP fight he gets a cut and has to drop out Diaz Steps in and get humiliated by GSP. 4 months Later Condit Knocks out GSP and becomes the Welterweight Champion
Old 01-17-2012, 04:42 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JavierDLC View Post
I want Condit to destroy Diaz and then leading up to the GSP fight he gets a cut and has to drop out Diaz Steps in and get humiliated by GSP. 4 months Later Condit Knocks out GSP and becomes the Welterweight Champion
Lol sounds like you have thought this over! lol.
I can't stand GSP.
Old 01-17-2012, 04:54 PM
rearnakedchoke

georges is going to embarass nick if they ever fight .. i am hoping nick beats condit .. i actually like condit, but nick deserves a beating from gsp ...
Old 01-17-2012, 05:10 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rearnakedchoke View Post
georges is going to embarass nick if they ever fight .. i am hoping nick beats condit .. i actually like condit, but nick deserves a beating from gsp ...
Who has GSP beat so bad that you can even fancy this idea? Lol.. Sorry Nick can box if GSP were to win it would be in his normal boring fashion..
Old 01-17-2012, 05:13 PM
rearnakedchoke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Foxy View Post
Who has GSP beat so bad that you can even fancy this idea? Lol.. Sorry Nick can box if GSP were to win it would be in his normal boring fashion..
gsp is better at nick in every fashion ... he could stand and beat nick, take him down and beat him ... gsp is all business and goes in there to win first, but when you talk smack, he beats you down ... bj talked smack and headed to the hospital .. kos talked smack and couldn't even board a plane to go home and had to bus it .... lol .. not to mention two plates and some screws in his face ... n
Old 01-17-2012, 07:53 PM
Liddellfan

If GSP thinks he is going to beat Nick Diaz because he schooled Kos with his striking he's in for a rude awakening. GSP has never been up against a striker/BJJ guy like Diaz. I think Nick will make GSP look foolish standing up and when GSP takes him down, that won't be a problem either......GSP quit after being hit by Serra a few times, what's he going to do when Diaz hits him 1000 times in the first round??? Hope this fight happens.
Old 01-17-2012, 08:23 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liddellfan View Post
If GSP thinks he is going to beat Nick Diaz because he schooled Kos with his striking he's in for a rude awakening. GSP has never been up against a striker/BJJ guy like Diaz. I think Nick will make GSP look foolish standing up and when GSP takes him down, that won't be a problem either......GSP quit after being hit by Serra a few times, what's he going to do when Diaz hits him 1000 times in the first round??? Hope this fight happens.
I agree with you whole heartedly!!
Old 01-17-2012, 08:36 PM
rearnakedchoke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liddellfan View Post
just like fitch was supposed to take down gsp and beat him, like thiago was a great striker with great tdd, like bj was supposed to bloody him up again like the first fight and hardy was supposed to KO him .. diaz is gonna look like he doesn't belong in the ufc ... he'll stick to triathlons after gsp is done with him