Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Old 03-19-2009, 03:59 AM
matthughesfan21

Quote:
Originally Posted by bj44
yeah troy mandalonis and ross ebanez are killers lol
don't forget Kendall Grove, heck if most of Bj's fighters were actually as good as they thought they were, they would own belts every belt in the ufc
Old 03-19-2009, 04:12 AM
que

maybe greg jackson's team, but they forfeit their position because they are a bunch of greasers.

AKA, ATT or Xtreme couture are right at the top
Old 03-19-2009, 09:26 AM
warriorlion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blmfighter
I'm not sure who has the best camp, I would think maybe ATT or AKA. Jackson has a good camp but with GSP training full time up north and only doing camps with Jackson can we give jackson full credit for GSP, since GSP did not start off there? And Evans is good but I don't think a win over Forrest makes you the top in the 205, or a win over Chuck. I called that knockout before it ever happened and I wanted Chuck to win I don't care much for Rashad.

But when you always fight with your hands down all it takes if for someone not to be worried about getting hit and step in and that is what Rashad did. He ate the shot because he know Chuck would be open.

Everyone is thinking that the place where Bisping trains is one of the top gyms now. I don't see how they have one guy that was doing well in Bisping and then a guy that has won the belt in Pride and has been fighting for years as a top fighter moves there and now they are a top team.

I don't get that!
I've neer heard them touted as one of the best in the world, but they are a solid team at the wolfslair, you dnt have to have 100's of world renouned fighters to be a great team. But Wolfslair have a number of good fighters that some of your guys will have never even heard of.

Another great team here in the UK is the Rough House, some of their fighters are in Team UK for the next series of TUF.
Old 03-19-2009, 03:30 PM
rearnakedchoke

I'd say Jackson ... two champs and I think Carwin in there too ..
Old 03-19-2009, 03:37 PM
Max

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hughes_GOAT
BJ's team
BJ Penn MMA went 2 - 0 last UFC..........
Old 03-21-2009, 06:46 AM
Jason 16

red devil sports club had to to be up there or at least was up there at one point..... well Amar Suloev was in the UFC and sucked but that makes the camp count and they do have fedwhore and Gegard Mousasi
Old 03-21-2009, 06:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason 16
red devil sports club had to to be up there or at least was up there at one point..... well Amar Suloev was in the UFC and sucked but that makes the camp count and they do have fedwhore and Gegard Mousasi
Amar suloev was fighting chuck liddell out of his weight class though and lasted to a decision.

but anyway two fighters dont make a good team no matter how good those two fighters are
Old 03-22-2009, 07:12 AM
Jason 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by bj44
Amar suloev was fighting chuck liddell out of his weight class though and lasted to a decision.

but anyway two fighters dont make a good team no matter how good those two fighters are
i KNOW! I did it more as a joke than anything
Old 03-22-2009, 01:09 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Well there is Miletich Fighting Systems, thats produced single handedly the most UFC Champions in History I believe. There is The Hughes Intensive Training Squad, thats going to be a big camp of the future. There is Jeremy Horns Elite in Utah, havent heard much from them, but still. Matt Hume Pankration in Washington State is quite large, Brazillian Top Team, and its Sister American Top Team are two of the most well known, nationally and internationally. There is of course Gracie Barra here, there, and everywhere.

Chute Boxe is supposed to be another large camp, yes i've heard of Greg Jacksons camp aswell, but thats riddled with scandal at present American Kickboxing Academy...likewise not in the UFCs good books at present, There is Team Quest, Xtreme Couture, both doing well....in England we have Wolfslair, that has international fighters with it

I wouldnt rank BJ Penn so highly because I dont think the camp is good, its only him, likewise with Urijah Faber, these are one off people who are more of a name then their camps