Old 01-14-2012, 04:01 PM
SupaDupaMod

Send a message via Yahoo to Neezar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn View Post
that is a very good question.

your right in your assesment....

Forgive me everyone
No need to ask forgiveness here. I am as guilty as the next person.

No excuses just compassion.
Old 01-14-2012, 04:42 PM
County Mike

Allen West is awesome. I wish he'd run for President.
Old 01-14-2012, 05:33 PM

how come people are okay with this and not okay with the whole koran burning thingy.....and that's a serious question too, i am not trolling or trying to play gotcha, i want someone to explain why i was wrong for supporting the koran burning, yet this is okay...... don't get me wrong, i would pee on them in a heartbeat, but i would also burn a koran............ also, if the muslims threatened to uprise, would we then all condemn this?
Old 01-14-2012, 06:06 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamt View Post
how come people are okay with this and not okay with the whole koran burning thingy.....and that's a serious question too, i am not trolling or trying to play gotcha, i want someone to explain why i was wrong for supporting the koran burning, yet this is okay...... don't get me wrong, i would pee on them in a heartbeat, but i would also burn a koran............ also, if the muslims threatened to uprise, would we then all condemn this?
I never claimed that it was okay. I just think that it is a military matter. These men should be charged according to the Uniform Code of Military Justice, not the court of public opinion. However, considering the situation they are in (war is hell) and the fact that they are most likely not Christians (thus we can't hold them to the same standards as someone professing to be a Christian), then I see no need to feign outrage over the whole ordeal.

This quote perfectly sums up my opinion:
Quote:
“As for everyone else, unless you have been shot at by the Taliban, shut your mouth, war is hell.”
Old 01-14-2012, 09:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateR View Post
I never claimed that it was okay. I just think that it is a military matter. These men should be charged according to the Uniform Code of Military Justice, not the court of public opinion. However, considering the situation they are in (war is hell) and the fact that they are most likely not Christians (thus we can't hold them to the same standards as someone professing to be a Christian), then I see no need to feign outrage over the whole ordeal.

This quote perfectly sums up my opinion:
i can respect that, and if my opinion mattered at all this would definitely be the position i would take, but really i say let em pee on dead heathens all the want to, I don't know that God wants us to respect the dead bodies of evil satanists

but good reply........ i vote Rosario 2012!!!!!!--------which makes me wonder if a jew has ever been president?
Old 01-14-2012, 11:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Play The Man View Post
I think this quote from Rep. Allen West (Republican out of Florida), a retired Lt. Col. in the Army, says it best:
Quote:
“I have sat back and assessed the incident with the video of our Marines urinating on Taliban corpses. I do not recall any self-righteous indignation when our Delta snipers Shugart and Gordon had their bodies dragged through Mogadishu. Neither do I recall media outrage and condemnation of our Blackwater security contractors being killed, their bodies burned, and hung from a bridge in Fallujah.

“All these over-emotional pundits and armchair quarterbacks need to chill. Does anyone remember the two Soldiers from the 101st Airborne Division who were beheaded and gutted in Iraq?

“The Marines were wrong. Give them a maximum punishment under field grade level Article 15 (non-judicial punishment), place a General Officer level letter of reprimand in their personnel file, and have them in full dress uniform stand before their Battalion, each personally apologize to God, Country, and Corps videotaped and conclude by singing the full US Marine Corps Hymn without a teleprompter.

“As for everyone else, unless you have been shot at by the Taliban, shut your mouth, war is hell.”

I'm outraged by all the outrage being spewed because it was AMERICANs!
Old 01-17-2012, 06:26 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateR View Post
we can't hold them to the same standards as someone professing to be a Christian:
We dont need to. GOD already does. Not even a heathen can hide from The Lord.