Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Old 03-20-2009, 07:09 PM
bradwright

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neezar
Even if you get caught in a white lie then you are still seen as a liar. That is actually the sad part. He is seen as a cheater even when he didn't even need to cheat!
i said,,dont test me.
Old 03-20-2009, 07:09 PM
SupaDupaMod

Send a message via Yahoo to Neezar

Old 03-20-2009, 07:16 PM
SupaDupaMod

Here is what I believe. I believe that Greg Jackson's crew has been doing this for a while. They have found a great way to intergrate this cheating into their cornering and it has become routine. I believe that while GSP didn't need this that it has just become their way of doing things so they kept doing it. I also have a hard time believing that any of Jackson's fighters are ignorant of the fact that it has been happening. And this makes me sick that it has been happening. And as a person who has been trying to become a fan of GSP it makes me madder than hell at him. He didn't need it and it has tainted him. He will now always be known as a cheater. He will never get full credit for his accomplishments.
Old 03-20-2009, 07:17 PM
bradwright

Quote:
you mock me?
do you really think this is a good course of action to take?

maybe its my improper use of spelling and punctuation thats throwing you off,
so i will say it one last time,DONT TEST ME.

only 207 more to go.
Old 03-20-2009, 07:20 PM
bradwright

Quote:
Here is what I believe. I believe that Greg Jackson's crew has been doing this for a while. They have found a great way to intergrate this cheating into their cornering and it has become routine. I believe that while GSP didn't need this that it has just become their way of doing things so they kept doing it. I also have a hard time believing that any of Jackson's fighters are ignorant of the fact that it has been happening. And this makes me sick that it has been happening. And as a person who has been trying to become a fan of GSP it makes me madder than hell at him. He didn't need it and it has tainted him. He will now always be known as a cheater. He will never get full credit for his accomplishments.
not from you evidently,
Old 03-20-2009, 07:21 PM
SupaDupaMod

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradwright
not from you evidently,
oh well,, call me skeptic.
Old 03-20-2009, 07:29 PM
bradwright

Quote:
oh well,, call me skeptic.
whats this?
you should only use one comma,and your lack of proper use of words troubles me,

it should have read,

well,call me A skeptic,OR,well call me skeptical,but never,well,,call me skeptic.

or was that just a cheap shot at my poor command of the english language?
Old 03-21-2009, 03:19 PM
StizzoFoShizzo

Having your mother in court for moral support is one thing, but it's another thing all together for her to be reading statements during the proceedings. As an English Canadian, I would love nothing more than to see a French Canadian get KTFO. I find it funny though, how a BJ fan can say they hate GSP for how he said Sera was a better man the night he lost to him, then made the excuses about his personal life/lack of training. BJ is doing the exact same thing here. He did admit defeat the day after(I saw the video), but here he is well after the fact using this "greasegate" as an excuse to whipe a loss off his record. Now on to GSP not going to the hearing. First of all Bonner is an idiot and I have no clue why anyone could possibly agree with him on anything mma related, he "lost" a fight equal to a schoolyard brawl, got a bone throne his way and proceeded to suck. Ok back on gsp not being present. Why would he show when first, he wasn't invited, and why would he go show support for his trainers when it was their fault to begin with. IMO showing up to support nurse and Jackson would make it look like he actually meant to grease(which may or may not be the case). The smart thing for GSP would be to distance himself from that camp altogether. I am not a fan of neither fighter, I just wanna see fair, exciting fights. Feel free to correct any spelling/puntuation errors if it really bothers u that much. Remember, go easy on me, I'm only a junior member. Which has nothing to do with my member.
Old 03-21-2009, 03:21 PM
StizzoFoShizzo

Oh I forgot, I LOVE YOU MOM!!!!
Old 03-21-2009, 06:26 PM
atomdanger

Quote:
Originally Posted by StizzoFoShizzo
I find it funny though, how a BJ fan can say they hate GSP for how he said Sera was a better man the night he lost to him, then made the excuses about his personal life/lack of training. BJ is doing the exact same thing here. He did admit defeat the day after(I saw the video), but here he is well after the fact using this "greasegate" as an excuse to whipe a loss off his record.

I do not believe I have seen a statement from BJ saying that the fight would have gone differently.
Have you? Please post one.

I believe he has said GSP cheated (and he did), and that he wanted/wants a fair fight.
Who cares if he wanted it to be a NC, I agree it should have been also, even if GSP mops him up 100 times, it should be a NC.