Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #111  
Old 03-20-2009, 06:55 PM
bradwright
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by atomdanger
Says the guy who can't use a comma, no proper punctuation and no argument back for the conversation we have been having.
this isn't english class,
maybe thats your problem,you think everyone is still in school like you,
throwing insults at people because they dont spell properly or use proper punctuation is just a bit childish and if thats the only way you can interact here then i'm starting to think your right,you really are just liker cry baby J.
Reply With Quote
  #112  
Old 03-20-2009, 06:57 PM
bj44's Avatar
bj44 bj44 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 1,107
Default

Atom, I disagree with you when you say GSP only wins because he is bigger than his opponents though. He is one of the best fighters in the world top 5 pound for pound and you dont have to like him but you should respect the skills he brings into the octagon.
Reply With Quote
  #113  
Old 03-20-2009, 06:57 PM
atomdanger
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradwright
this isn't english class,
maybe thats your problem,you think everyone is still in school like you,
throwing insults at people because they dont spell properly or use proper punctuation is just a bit childish and if thats the only way you can interact here then i'm starting to think your right,you really are just liker cry baby J.
I didn't insult you at all (its you're, not your).
How on earth is that an insult?
Reply With Quote
  #114  
Old 03-20-2009, 06:58 PM
atomdanger
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bj44
Atom, I disagree with you when you say GSP only wins because he is bigger than his opponents though. He is one of the best fighters in the world top 5 pound for pound and you dont have to like him but you should respect the skills he brings into the octagon.
I cannot.

He shows me that he can over power opponents, and grind them.
I suppose in fairness, he seems to have better wrestling than a lot of guys.

GSP has defended twice, I doubt he will defend much more,
if he makes it past Alves.
Reply With Quote
  #115  
Old 03-20-2009, 06:59 PM
Neezar's Avatar
Neezar Neezar is offline
SupaDupaMod
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: South
Posts: 6,478
Send a message via Yahoo to Neezar
Default

Whether or not that GSP can beat BJ doesn't change the fact that GSP cheated.


I think GSP can whip BJ or any given Wednesday or Saturday, wet or dry.


And I think GSP cheated.
Reply With Quote
  #116  
Old 03-20-2009, 07:00 PM
bradwright
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neezar
Whether or not that GSP can beat BJ doesn't change the fact that GSP cheated.


I think GSP can whip BJ or any given Wednesday or Saturday, wet or dry.


And I think GSP cheated.
dont test me.
Reply With Quote
  #117  
Old 03-20-2009, 07:01 PM
atomdanger
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neezar
Whether or not that GSP can beat BJ doesn't change the fact that GSP cheated.


I think GSP can whip BJ or any given Wednesday or Saturday, wet or dry.


And I think GSP cheated.
Exactly, and oddly enough no GSP supporter has been able to argue that.

They change the subject, get weird about me correcting grammar,
call me a kid, and various other things to change the subject.
Reply With Quote
  #118  
Old 03-20-2009, 07:03 PM
bj44's Avatar
bj44 bj44 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 1,107
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neezar
Whether or not that GSP can beat BJ doesn't change the fact that GSP cheated.


I think GSP can whip BJ or any given Wednesday or Saturday, wet or dry.


And I think GSP cheated.
He did cheat but its like me lying and saying im beating my little brother 20-2 at basketball when im only beating 18-2...
Reply With Quote
  #119  
Old 03-20-2009, 07:07 PM
bradwright
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by atomdanger
Sig bet?
okay.
Reply With Quote
  #120  
Old 03-20-2009, 07:08 PM
Neezar's Avatar
Neezar Neezar is offline
SupaDupaMod
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: South
Posts: 6,478
Send a message via Yahoo to Neezar
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bj44
He did cheat but its like me lying and saying im beating my little brother 20-2 at basketball when im only beating 18-2...
Even if you get caught in a white lie then you are still seen as a liar. That is actually the sad part. He is seen as a cheater even when he didn't even need to cheat!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:06 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.