Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Old 01-09-2012, 05:22 PM
rearnakedchoke

Quote:
Originally Posted by JavierDLC View Post
So it was The Shoulder Check that put Bj at a disadvantage.... Nick Cheated....
its not about cheating ... when the fight was signed, diaz said that he would rather have fought gsp cuz he doesn't like him, but took the fight with bj .. bj released that video of him not wanting to say anything bad about diaz in the countdown show .. which is cool, not every fight has to have smack talk ... they were cool with each other and then all of a sudden diaz bumps his head into bj's at the weigh-ins, shoulder checks bj and mouths off to his camp .. to me, that is all bj needs to say he doesn't respect this guy anymore ...
Old 01-09-2012, 05:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rearnakedchoke View Post
its not about cheating ... when the fight was signed, diaz said that he would rather have fought gsp cuz he doesn't like him, but took the fight with bj .. bj released that video of him not wanting to say anything bad about diaz in the countdown show .. which is cool, not every fight has to have smack talk ... they were cool with each other and then all of a sudden diaz bumps his head into bj's at the weigh-ins, shoulder checks bj and mouths off to his camp .. to me, that is all bj needs to say he doesn't respect this guy anymore ...
Im not saying he should respect him... I agree with you after that he shouldnt.... but why cry about it 3 months after??!??!? Why even take the picture if they hated each other so much after the fight? Was BJ just being vulnerable and they took advantage an snap the picture....

and to top it off Fitch gets knocked out once and Now he has a Glass jaw??? LoL whatever... he's just sour like always cause he lost...
Old 01-09-2012, 06:05 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
Im not saying he should respect him... I agree with you after that he shouldnt.... but why cry about it 3 months after??!??!? Why even take the picture if they hated each other so much after the fight? Was BJ just being vulnerable and they took advantage an snap the picture....and to top it off Fitch gets knocked out once and Now he has a Glass jaw??? LoL whatever... he's just sour like always cause he lost...
You obviously failed comprehension as a child in school...The article explains that picture. He has not cried once about losing. For whatever reasons he is now responding is his business not ours. That's ok in a few months when Diaz disses your homie GSP we will have to read you and the GSP camp here carry on in it's typical fashion.. Explaining his LNP or injuries.. hahaha!!
Old 01-09-2012, 06:09 PM
Miss Foxy

Where's Brad to call me a hater?!!
Old 01-09-2012, 06:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Foxy View Post
You obviously failed comprehension as a child in school...The article explains that picture. He has not cried once about losing. For whatever reasons he is now responding is his business not ours. That's ok in a few months when Diaz disses your homie GSP we will have to read you and the GSP camp here carry on in it's typical fashion.. Explaining his LNP or injuries.. hahaha!!
Its a lost cause with you GSP haters so Me personally I dont care. Its just amusing and funny to see the trolls attacking him yet nobody can beat him

"This guy will knock out GSP"
no wait this guy will "Hes never faced anyone like him"
no not him I meant this guy " His Lay n Pray Style wont work this time"
wait did I say this guy would beat him no... I meant this Guy"

I know BJ is your favorite fighter and I respect that... I know I would defend my favorite fighters no matter how childish they where.
Old 01-09-2012, 07:08 PM
bradwright

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Foxy View Post
Where's Brad to call me a hater?!!
dont worry...i'm here, lurking around some where...
but i'm kinda busy right now...so i will be back to deal with you later.

hater...
Old 01-09-2012, 07:09 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
Its a lost cause with you GSP haters so Me personally I dont care. Its just amusing and funny to see the trolls attacking him yet nobody can beat him

"This guy will knock out GSP"
no wait this guy will "Hes never faced anyone like him"
no not him I meant this guy " His Lay n Pray Style wont work this time"
wait did I say this guy would beat him no... I meant this Guy"

I know BJ is your favorite fighter and I respect that... I know I would defend my favorite fighters no matter how childish they where.
Javi he is my 2nd fave fighter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My #1 is,was,and will always be....... Matthew Allen Hughes!!
Old 01-09-2012, 07:16 PM
Primadawn

I really don't care about the BJ/Nick fight.

But my eyes rolled ALL the way back in my head when I read about NICK'S camp suggesting to ANYONE that they need to be "saved from themselves". Bwahahahahaha!