Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Old 01-06-2012, 09:17 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rearnakedchoke View Post
i hope bj goes to someone like jacksons camp full time with a s&c coach like chambers ... come back and whoop diaz and fitch ..
I will lay my body on a railroad track if Bj ever went to the Jackson camp....
Old 01-06-2012, 09:19 PM
rearnakedchoke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Foxy View Post
I will lay my body on a railroad track if Bj ever went to the Jackson camp....
or even here at tri star ... i know him and zahabi don't get along but damn, it is so cold in montreal and colder for bj and he is from HI ... he'll have nothing to do but stay inside and train ..
Old 01-06-2012, 09:26 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
or even here at tri star ... i know him and zahabi don't get along but damn, it is so cold in montreal and colder for bj and he is from HI ... he'll have nothing to do but stay inside and train ..
Lol. Poor Jay I am on a crusade for him. I personally would have him with Cain for cardio, and send him with the Brits for some banging.. People can hate on my precious Brits, but most of them have amazing stand up... Pearson, Taylor, Kelly, Scanlon.. Any of em!! I wish I was Bjs manager... I would have him set.
Or send him to the Hughes farm.. He loves Hillsboro.....

Last edited by Miss Foxy; 01-06-2012 at 09:57 PM.
Old 01-06-2012, 09:52 PM

Bj needs to lose gracefully for once... Hes just mad there was no grappling so he couldnt pull the grease excuse out his ass again
Old 01-07-2012, 06:38 PM
matthughesfan21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Foxy View Post
Lol. Poor Jay I am on a crusade for him. I personally would have him with Cain for cardio, and send him with the Brits for some banging.. People can hate on my precious Brits, but most of them have amazing stand up... Pearson, Taylor, Kelly, Scanlon.. Any of em!! I wish I was Bjs manager... I would have him set.
Or send him to the Hughes farm.. He loves Hillsboro.....
If he really wants the best cardio, he's starting beef with the wrong people....The Diaz's are the best in terms of cardio
Old 01-09-2012, 04:34 PM
Miss Foxy

A few reasons behind the scenes why BJ is so mad http://bjpenn.com/news/2012/01/07/uf...iaz-11164.html
Old 01-09-2012, 04:48 PM
rearnakedchoke

diaz is a punk .. i think condit beats him, but i really hope he doesn't .. i know i have said this before, but i want gsp to lay a beating on nick .. i know it won't shut him up, but that is what i want to see .. then i want diaz to try and avenge his brothers loss to rory macdonald and get thrown around just like nate did .. LOL
Old 01-09-2012, 05:06 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
diaz is a punk .. i think condit beats him, but i really hope he doesn't .. i know i have said this before, but i want gsp to lay a beating on nick .. i know it won't shut him up, but that is what i want to see .. then i want diaz to try and avenge his brothers loss to rory macdonald and get thrown around just like nate did .. LOL
I have a group of women going for my birthday to UFC 143... I am not even happy about that card. I absolutely don't like Condit...I used to like Nick (still respect his fighting) so I am miserable. No one on that card I care for.. Amir is out with an injury.. Unless Dana sends a Brit over I am gonna be pissy. I feel like I wasted my cash. I could have got something for myself with the amount of cash I blew for that stupid card.
Old 01-09-2012, 05:12 PM

So it was The Shoulder Check that put Bj at a disadvantage.... Nick Cheated....
Old 01-09-2012, 05:21 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JavierDLC View Post
So it was The Shoulder Check that put Bj at a disadvantage.... Nick Cheated....
No he's not denying he lost. He's stating why Bj has this animosity towards Nick. They also left out when Jake creepy Shields called Bj out and Cesar who was Bj's friend thought it was entertaining.