Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Old 01-06-2012, 07:53 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by matthughesfan21 View Post
Don't try to act like they are part of each other's camps...They have came in for a week and helped each other train, it certainly helps to work with other top fighters, but 1 week is a small part of camp
Don't try to get all crazy.. Obviously Bj reached out to people outside of his normal camp is what im getting at.Your clearly a Bj hater.. Enough said.
Old 01-06-2012, 07:56 PM
bradwright

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Foxy View Post
Don't try to get all crazy.. Obviously Bj reached out to people outside of his normal camp is what im getting at.Your clearly a Bj hater.. Enough said.
hater...
Old 01-06-2012, 08:03 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradwright View Post
hater...
Only of GSP, Hendo, and a whole lot more..
Old 01-06-2012, 08:04 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
Don't try to act like they are part of each other's camps...They have came in for a week and helped each other train, it certainly helps to work with other top fighters, but 1 week is a small part of camp
Be nice to me. My emotions are shattered.
Old 01-06-2012, 08:05 PM
matthughesfan21

Quote:
I was starting to like BJ actually until that tweet...It's widely accepted that BJ has had problems with his conditioning and motivation to train, there's no one in that camp that has the balls to tell him to dig down and train his arse off...And how is he not a sore loser/excuse maker? Name one BJ loss that he has not made excuses and bitched and moaned afterwards! You're clearly a BJ nuthugger who can't objectively look at him...Enough said
Old 01-06-2012, 08:06 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
I was starting to like BJ actually until that tweet...It's widely accepted that BJ has had problems with his conditioning and motivation to train, there's no one in that camp that has the balls to tell him to dig down and train his arse off...And how is he not a sore loser/excuse maker? Name one BJ loss that he has not made excuses and bitched and moaned afterwards! You're clearly a BJ nuthugger who can't objectively look at him...Enough said
I have admitted that. I can't see past his dimples.. Go easy on me .
Old 01-06-2012, 08:07 PM
matthughesfan21

Quote:
I have admitted that. I can't see past his dimples.. Go easy on me .
well i have neither horse in this race, not a fan of the Diaz's either, but I will admit i love watching them fight
Old 01-06-2012, 08:08 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
well i have neither horse in this race, not a fan of the Diaz's either, but I will admit i love watching them fight
Yes I think I like Nate more though wow how my taste changed..
Old 01-06-2012, 08:14 PM
matthughesfan21

Quote:
Yes I think I like Nate more though wow how my taste changed..
Nate has made giant strides, I'm not a big fan of their antics, but it's entertaining and they come to fight and are exciting fighters...They don't shy away from a scrap, they throw tons of strikes and have the best cardio in MMA
Old 01-06-2012, 09:13 PM
rearnakedchoke

i hope bj goes to someone like jacksons camp full time with a s&c coach like chambers ... come back and whoop diaz and fitch ..