Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > The Woodshed

Old 03-18-2009, 04:22 PM
Miss Foxy

Default Haters!!

Ok so like I wore my Team Hughes shirt to the mall this past weekend and I was soooo disgusted with people talking trash!!... I don't know why anyone would even approach me to give they're opinion on Matt. I was proud of myself I did'nt sock/punch anyone or cuss em out I acted like a lady and just shut em' down in a polite manner! What can I say I had one eyebrow up and I used my best vocabulary lol..What the heck all the GSP bandwagoneers got me! haha!!
Old 03-18-2009, 04:34 PM
Blmfighter

When I wear the Army of the One shirt I get a lot of people that will say nice shirt. Some of these people are old ladies, I don't know if it is because of the Jesus side or they think it is an Army shirt or if they know it is a Hughes shirt.

All I can say is wear your shirt with pride and stand tall!
Old 03-18-2009, 04:34 PM
Crisco

Being a Matt Hughes fan is a lot like being a Christian...

You take a lot of flack but when it's all said and done you know your in the right for your beliefs
Old 03-18-2009, 04:35 PM
Stump Rules!

Gezz, what mall did you go to? All these forum members that have been wearing Team Hughes garb for years and rarely get a word.Crazy

http://stumpdotcom.com/
Old 03-18-2009, 04:42 PM
rearnakedchoke

I get the same thing when i wear my detroit lions jersey ...
Old 03-18-2009, 04:52 PM
I'm kind of a big deal

Yeah, I get compliments on the Army of the One shirt. I live in San Antonio where there are several military bases. Most people think it's one of the normal Army shirts until I tell them, lol. After I'm done telling them it's Hughes' favorite Bible phrase, they seem to like him much more. It's weird. Seems like Serra's consistent blabbing and cursing goes more noticed than Matt's accomplishment sometimes.
Old 03-18-2009, 04:53 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattHughesRocks
Gezz, what mall did you go to? All these forum members that have been wearing Team Hughes garb for years and rarely get a word.Crazy
Girl im in Southern Cali and not to bash people out here, but they are way too trendy.. Im like wtf I cant like him cause hes a country boy? lol.. Ignorant people I tell you!
Old 03-18-2009, 04:56 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockdawg21
Yeah, I get compliments on the Army of the One shirt. I live in San Antonio where there are several military bases. Most people think it's one of the normal Army shirts until I tell them, lol. After I'm done telling them it's Hughes' favorite Bible phrase, they seem to like him much more. It's weird. Seems like Serra's consistent blabbing and cursing goes more noticed than Matt's accomplishment sometimes.
Yeah in San Diego no one says nothing cause the military loves him! Thats how I first became a fan when he was very supportive of the troops.. I did meet a guy a few weeks ago he had a one more round shirt I was like nice shirt!! He smiled all big!!
Old 03-18-2009, 05:22 PM
Chuck

Quote:
Originally Posted by rearnakedchoke
I get the same thing when i wear my detroit lions jersey ...
Ok well THAT I understand!!!!

Old 03-18-2009, 05:50 PM
I'm kind of a big deal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melissa Villaseņor
Yeah in San Diego no one says nothing cause the military loves him! Thats how I first became a fan when he was very supportive of the troops.. I did meet a guy a few weeks ago he had a one more round shirt I was like nice shirt!! He smiled all big!!
Come on Melissa. If you said a simple "hi" to that guy, he would have smiled all big.