Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > The Woodshed

Old 12-24-2011, 07:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neezar View Post
Disgusting! What's at the library that is.

The ulcers, well those aren't too bad.

I'm with Bonnie. I'll never enjoy a danish with the same enthusiasm again.

Rejoice ever more. 1 Thessalonians 5:16
Old 12-24-2011, 09:44 PM
rearnakedchoke

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateR View Post
There is no such thing as a gay 5-year-old. There is still zero scientific evidence that anyone is born homosexual. It's something that people are corrupted and conditioned into, nothing more.

Trying to assign sexual identities to kids below the age of 18 is a reprehensible form of mental abuse and shows the cruel and destructive motives behind the Gay Rights agenda.
maybe .. don't know . but i would wager to believe there is probably no evidence to prove we are born heterosexual either ... so i guess we are asexual beings until 18 or so ... i don't buy it ..
Old 12-27-2011, 06:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Primadawn View Post
My 9 year old 3rd grader came home from school a few weeks ago with a book she said the librarian (the SCHOOL librarian) recommended to her. Her friend had tried to check it out, but her reading level restricts her to certain color-coded books. For my Maggie, her reading level is such that NO books in the whole library are restricted to her. This library services K-8!

The book? "Are You There God, It's Me, Margaret." Maggie's name is Margaret so the librarian thought that was "cute". Well, I read that book in 6th or 7th grade, so I knew it was totally inappropriate for a 3rd grader. It has references to girls getting their periods for the first time (which we haven't even discussed yet), references to looking at naked women in Playboy to see what they'll look like someday, and references to looking at diagrams of naked men in the encyclopedia.

I was livid! Sent a nice letter to the teacher and principal, along with the book, but haven't heard anything back yet. They have until the next school board meeting to respond, or we'll discuss it there.