Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > MMA

Old 12-23-2011, 03:33 AM

Default Little kid goes beast!!!

Thought you guys would appreciate this kids talent

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVCeg...endscreen&NR=1
Old 12-23-2011, 06:45 AM

Sorry, I don't appreciate it. The kid looks like he is an aggressive wrestler with a mastery of holds; he also looks like he is well on his way to developing an antisocial personality disorder.
Old 12-23-2011, 12:51 PM

i hate to be the one to break it to that kids parents, but the sad truth is, is that while he finds it easy when he is this young, he is going to have to work even harder when he is a teen to keep his edge, like all child prodigies he will find that the rest of us will catch up but they are going to be hungrier and used to work alot harder than he does. by the time they are in high school he will barely be the in the top contenders and at college he won't be the top, it's depressing when the rest of the pack catches up to you
Old 12-23-2011, 02:10 PM
rearnakedchoke

haha .. the kid already suffers from ILS .. imaginary lat syndrome .... like adam and ptm have said, the competition is just going to get tougher ... and his parents giving him a mohawk and all just say one thing to me ... he probably walks around school like he is some badass ... but that is just me speculating ...
Old 12-23-2011, 04:48 PM

F'ing Haters!! Give the little boy some credit!

Nothing is Easy in this world.

Minute 1:37 is priceless He looks like a LiL Chihuahua!

This Video Made My Day
Old 12-23-2011, 05:21 PM
suntereo

video is misleading, if you look closely the kid he is wrestling is several years older and MUCH bigger. He's not cocky or angry he's just trying to phsyce himself up to take on a monster. His parents are grounded and the kid has a great reputation for being a humble sportsman. The parents came public and said that posting this video 2 years ago was a mistake and have not posted anything since.
Old 12-23-2011, 05:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by suntereo View Post
video is misleading, if you look closely the kid he is wrestling is several years older and MUCH bigger. He's not cocky or angry he's just trying to phsyce himself up to take on a monster. His parents are grounded and the kid has a great reputation for being a humble sportsman. The parents came public and said that posting this video 2 years ago was a mistake and have not posted anything since.
i can go along with that, but what i said is still true, he still has a hard road ahead of him, i hope he can work hard..... i have seen alot of football highlight vids like this, where the kid is a beast in peewee and middle school, then can't even manage a d2 school by the time college rolls around.... i have seen a few other wrestling vids as well... then you can take brock lesnar as an example as well, he wasn't a force until his junior year when he had bulked up and then transferred to minnesota
Old 12-23-2011, 08:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by suntereo View Post
Why do the parents and coaches allow the boy to groom himself in such a manner? He literally looks like the predatory motorcycle gang leader in Mad Max/Road Warrior. What next . . . a pair of a**-less leather chaps?
Old 12-23-2011, 08:39 PM
Miss Foxy

People should parent their children the way they want to.. Tend to your own kids. Truth is no one here knows the kid personally.. Judging his parents or him off his hair, fashion, or moves is ridiculous.
Old 12-23-2011, 08:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Foxy View Post
People should parent their children the way they want to.. Tend to your own kids. Truth is no one here knows the kid personally.. Judging his parents or him off his hair, fashion, or moves is ridiculous.
A total cop out. I can make observations based upon behavior and actions. The capacity to analyze and to make judgements about what constitutes the good, the beautiful, and the true is what makes us human and separates us from animals.