Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > The Woodshed

Old 12-17-2011, 02:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradwright View Post
Nontrinitarians

Main article: Nontrinitarianism

Nontrinitarianism refers to beliefs systems that reject the doctrine of the Trinity. They are a small minority of Christians. Various nontrinitarian views, such as adoptionism or modalism, existed in early Christianity, leading to the disputes about Christology.[68] Nontrinitarianism later appeared again in the Gnosticism of the Cathars in the 11th through 13th centuries, in the Age of Enlightenment of the 18th century, and in some groups arising during the Second Great Awakening of the 19th century.

i wouldn't have bothered responding but you called me a liar...so there you go.

Wow, most everything you say is an exxageration.... I never called you a liar. I said as you pointed out that I didn't think you had examples, and you STILL didn't provide examples......

but saying I called you a liar is a lie, so I guess now would be the poignant time to refer to you as a liar if I so chose to, which I do not choose to....

thanks for the irrelevant copy and paste though, i thought about responding with my own irrelevant copy and paste but instead I found you some examples of people who believe like you do:
1. muslims and muhammad
2. joseph young and the mormorns, so you and romney are similar!
3. jehovah witnesses and charles taze russell
4.mary baker eddy and the christian scientists, so you and tom cruise are also similar!
5.constantinus the 2nd
6.ralph waldo emerson

so i stand corrected, there are other people in history who believe like you do!
Old 12-17-2011, 03:12 PM
bradwright

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamt View Post
Wow, most everything you say is an exxageration.... I never called you a liar. I said as you pointed out that I didn't think you had examples, and you STILL didn't provide examples......

but saying I called you a liar is a lie, so I guess now would be the poignant time to refer to you as a liar if I so chose to, which I do not choose to....

thanks for the irrelevant copy and paste though, i thought about responding with my own irrelevant copy and paste but instead I found you some examples of people who believe like you do:
1. muslims and muhammad
2. joseph young and the mormorns, so you and romney are similar!
3. jehovah witnesses and charles taze russell
4.mary baker eddy and the christian scientists, so you and tom cruise are also similar!
5.constantinus the 2nd
6.ralph waldo emerson

so i stand corrected, there are other people in history who believe like you do!
it amazes me you cant talk with me with out attacking me adam...

so i didn't provide examples but you say you stand corrected...hmm...

and yes when you said you didn't think i had anyone in history that thought like me would to me infer that i was lying...
you call it what ever you want but thats what it was.

you seem very bitter about life in general adam and when you try to take it out on me i have no time for it.

so i wish you good luck in your life,but i am done talking with you.
Old 12-17-2011, 05:25 PM

Quote:
you seem very bitter about life in general adam and when you try to take it out on me i have no time for it.
I take it you would rather editorialize me rather than my legitimate arguments about the actual issue we are discussing, is that correct?
Old 12-17-2011, 06:04 PM
SupaDupaMod

Send a message via Yahoo to Neezar

Can we get back to the sex with animals part?

Old 12-17-2011, 08:13 PM

:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neezar View Post
Can we get back to the sex with animals part?

but isn't that what i just said with that needlessly longwinded post above yours
Old 12-18-2011, 03:58 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Nontrinitarians

Main article: Nontrinitarianism

Nontrinitarianism refers to beliefs systems that reject the doctrine of the Trinity. They are a small minority of Christians. Various nontrinitarian views, such as adoptionism or modalism, existed in early Christianity, leading to the disputes about Christology.[68] Nontrinitarianism later appeared again in the Gnosticism of the Cathars in the 11th through 13th centuries, in the Age of Enlightenment of the 18th century, and in some groups arising during the Second Great Awakening of the 19th century.
Those are generally seen to be heretical and apostate views of Christianity and they do not line up with the GOD of the Bible.

1 John 2:22-23
Who is a liar but he who denies that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist who denies the Father and the Son. Whoever denies the Son does not have the Father either; he who acknowledges the Son has the Father also.

Isaiah 9:6
For unto us a Child is born,
Unto us a Son is given;
And the government will be upon His shoulder.
And His name will be called
Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God,
Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.

A major prophecy of Jesus from the Old Testament. "Mighty God" and "Eternal Father" could never be used to refer to a mere man. So it shows that Jesus would be GOD.

Jeremiah 23:5-6
Behold, the days are coming, says the LORD,

That I will raise to David a Branch of righteousness;
A King shall reign and prosper,
And execute judgment and righteousness in the earth.
In His days Judah will be saved,
And Israel will dwell safely;
Now this is His name by which He will be called:
THE LORD OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS."

A prophecy of Jesus' Second Coming using a name that could only be a reference to GOD not a man.
Old 12-18-2011, 04:52 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

I think this law is more about appeasement to gays then sex with animals.

although...if you felt such inclinement...I suppose you could use it as legal back up.

I know its all filth...but I cant help but see one as being more filthy then the other sorry
Old 12-18-2011, 05:14 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyburn View Post
I think this law is more about appeasement to gays then sex with animals.

although...if you felt such inclinement...I suppose you could use it as legal back up.

I know its all filth...but I cant help but see one as being more filthy then the other sorry
Well, one could argue that there is no way that an animal can really consent to a sexual relationship. So in that sense, bestiality would be worse that homosexuality in our eyes.

However, ability to consent doesn't necessarily make a sexual relationship un-sinful. Children can consent to sex with an adult, but it is still considered a crime.
Old 12-18-2011, 05:40 PM
bradwright

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateR View Post
Those are generally seen to be heretical and apostate views of Christianity and they do not line up with the GOD of the Bible.

1 John 2:22-23
Who is a liar but he who denies that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist who denies the Father and the Son. Whoever denies the Son does not have the Father either; he who acknowledges the Son has the Father also.

Isaiah 9:6
For unto us a Child is born,
Unto us a Son is given;
And the government will be upon His shoulder.
And His name will be called
Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God,
Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.

A major prophecy of Jesus from the Old Testament. "Mighty God" and "Eternal Father" could never be used to refer to a mere man. So it shows that Jesus would be GOD.

Jeremiah 23:5-6
Behold, the days are coming, says the LORD,

That I will raise to David a Branch of righteousness;
A King shall reign and prosper,
And execute judgment and righteousness in the earth.
In His days Judah will be saved,
And Israel will dwell safely;
Now this is His name by which He will be called:
THE LORD OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS."

A prophecy of Jesus' Second Coming using a name that could only be a reference to GOD not a man.
i have read this over a few times now and while i understand what you have posted here i have a hard time wrapping my mind around it.
Old 12-18-2011, 10:00 PM
Angry @ Injustice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NateR View Post
Well, one could argue that there is no way that an animal can really consent to a sexual relationship. So in that sense, bestiality would be worse that homosexuality in our eyes.

However, ability to consent doesn't necessarily make a sexual relationship un-sinful. Children can consent to sex with an adult, but it is still considered a crime.
exactly. Its pretty clear that neither are correct...and that consent doesnt come into it....infact consent sometimes makes it worse...If a Heathen commits Sodomy in a consenting relationship, thats one thing...but if an Enlightened Christian does the same when THEY KNOW its sinful...its deliberately conspiring to do sin...they cant hide behind ignorance of "I didnt know it was wrong" or "I did it accidently" They have nothing to hide behind except to say they knew it was wrong and did it anyway.

Everyone knows that the sinless Union is ONE Male, ONE Female, Consenting, Overaged, Spent and expressed between themselves and no other, and joined in Holy Matrimony

anything else is sodomy of some sort. Underaged, Rape, Kiddly Fiddlers, out of wedlock, in wedlock with more then one person, swapping partners, gays, lesbians, animals...deadbodies anything outside of GODs intent is wrong...and its wrong regardless of the Law of the land also.

But...personally, I still hold some sodomites as less sinful then others for me, gays will just never be quite as bad as those who have it off with other things. Though I admit none are by design and thus all sinful.