Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > General Discussions > The Woodshed

Old 12-15-2011, 08:41 PM
bradwright

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCURamFan View Post
No, I understand you're not trying to piss anyone off & I'm not trying to bait you into starting anything. I just wanted to make sure that I understood what your position was before starting a discussion about it. Would be kinda crazy to go off full-tilt on a "flaw" if you didn't actually believe in that, right?
right.
Old 12-15-2011, 08:42 PM
Waiting for June 6th

Tell you what, I'm about to leave work & don't have time to craft a response right now. On top of that, I don't wanna de-rail this thread. When I've got a little more time at home, I'm gonna start a new thread in the Christianity section about it.

If you're interested, that is.
Old 12-15-2011, 08:50 PM
bradwright

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCURamFan View Post
Tell you what, I'm about to leave work & don't have time to craft a response right now. On top of that, I don't wanna de-rail this thread. When I've got a little more time at home, I'm gonna start a new thread in the Christianity section about it.

If you're interested, that is.
yes Ben i'm interested in what you,Nate and some others have to say on the subject but i dont want to fight about it.
Old 12-15-2011, 08:59 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradwright View Post
yes but when Jesus was on earth he was a separate entity from God and had free will of mind and body.
so to me the only time Jesus existed was when he was on earth.

i am not telling this to you Ben to try and offend anyone...its just how i see it.
That's definitely not the story that the Bible teaches. Jesus was fully man and fully GOD in a way that we will probably never understand.

According to John chapter 1, Jesus existed in the eternity before creation and was actually responsible for the creation of the entire universe.

There are three beings in the Trinity, but the Trinity is still One GOD. They have distinct personalities, but They are still a part of the same Entity. If you have trouble understanding that, then join the club. It's not really possible for finite beings to fully comprehend an infinite GOD. We might understand it when we get to Heaven, but for right now, it's impossible. However, inabilit