HAPPY BIRTHDAY BJ !

see RNC...its not so hard.
Old 12-13-2011, 06:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradwright View Post
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BJ !

see RNC...its not so hard.
LOL!!! No, it's easy!

Happy Birthday Baby Jay and many many more!!!

Rejoice ever more. 1 Thessalonians 5:16
Old 12-13-2011, 09:17 PM
Matt-4; GJJ Black Belts-0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Foxy View Post
This is a celebration thread..Take your negativity out of here.. You can put J/k LOL all you want.. I don't see it as humour..
ok.. you want humor?????

Old 12-13-2011, 09:43 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritwalker View Post
ok.. you want humor?????

I don't mind it.. However I created this thread as a celebration of BJ's birthday. I had every intent of letting him know to come check it out, but now no. I am embarrassed to even tell him now. I don't want him thinking that's how we roll here on the MH forum..There's a time and place for things.. My small children even know better.
Old 12-13-2011, 10:04 PM
Matt-4; GJJ Black Belts-0

Quote:
I don't mind it.. However I created this thread as a celebration of BJ's birthday. I had every intent of letting him know to come check it out, but now no. I am embarrassed to even tell him now. I don't want him thinking that's how we roll here on the MH forum..There's a time and place for things.. My small children even know better.
Oh Come On... he has prolly seen that and LOLed louder than I did... Am I his biggest fan??? Nah.. but is he a heck of an accomplished fighter....the record speaks for it's self...

I will admit.. I have become a bigger fan over the past 2-3 years...and having Matt get behind him helps...

I even created a thread awhile back about me calling him BJ...
Old 12-13-2011, 10:14 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritwalker View Post
Oh Come On... he has prolly seen that and LOLed louder than I did... Am I his biggest fan??? Nah.. but is he a heck of an accomplished fighter....the record speaks for it's self...

I will admit.. I have become a bigger fan over the past 2-3 years...and having Matt get behind him helps...

I even created a thread awhile back about me calling him BJ...
I made a general statement.. I was not directing to you.. Clearly 2 others started before you did.. Just the whole concept of trashing a thread annoys me. I am done with this topic.. Its over with.
Old 12-15-2011, 02:24 PM
rearnakedchoke

Quote:
I made a general statement.. I was not directing to you.. Clearly 2 others started before you did.. Just the whole concept of trashing a thread annoys me. I am done with this topic.. Its over with.
don't worry .. i sent him a tweet to come and check it out .. i am sure he will love the bday wishes .. and even chuckle at some of the jokes .. he does have a sense of humour ..
Old 12-15-2011, 03:02 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rearnakedchoke View Post
don't worry .. i sent him a tweet to come and check it out .. i am sure he will love the bday wishes .. and even chuckle at some of the jokes .. he does have a sense of humour ..
He gets thousands of tweets.. Don't worry I intend on GSP trolling the rest of the year and 2012 so don't trip.. Glad you ruined the thread.
Old 12-15-2011, 03:16 PM
bradwright

Quote:
He gets thousands of tweets.. Don't worry I intend on GSP trolling the rest of the year and 2012 so don't trip.. Glad you ruined the thread.
aw come on now,dont be like that....what have i ever done to you ?...well at least what have i done to you lately ?
Old 12-15-2011, 03:44 PM
Miss Foxy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradwright View Post
aw come on now,dont be like that....what have i ever done to you ?...well at least what have i done to you lately ?
You and I are cool Brad.... So cover your eyes when I go off on Georges.. lol. Actually my bestie is from Toronto and she's a GSP lover... So I have been watching my nasty tongue...He's her hero....