Go Back   Matt-Hughes.com Official Forums > MMA Related > UFC

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 12-06-2011, 06:07 PM
flo's Avatar
flo flo is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: The Great Pacific Northwest
Posts: 7,737
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCURamFan View Post
That's because Clopton was never in the house. He got beat by Dustin Neace in the elimination round & was only fighting on the Finale card as a late replacement.
Oh, well that makes sense then. I have a hard time keeping them all straight and didn't realize he was a replacement.
__________________
http://www.matt-hughes.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=339&dateline=13068036  43

Rejoice ever more. 1 Thessalonians 5:16
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 12-06-2011, 06:37 PM
Miss Foxy
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rearnakedchoke View Post
sure he deserves it .. he is britain's last big hope and has helped grow the sport hughe in britain ... dana looks for these fighters in hopes they help him grow the ufc worldwide ... he has gsp for canada among others, he had huerta for mexico and that is why he was so pissed when roger didn't sign back .. then he had cain and was even more pissed when he lost the title .. LOL .. bisping is his ticket to growing the ufc and that is why he hasn't been pushed by being given extremely hard fights ... so yeah, he deserves it
Evans, Wandy, Henderson were easy fights? I beg to differ and I still believe he won against Wandy!
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 12-06-2011, 07:30 PM
VCURamFan's Avatar
VCURamFan VCURamFan is offline
MMA, VCU, & Doctor Who
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Basketball Capital of the World
Posts: 14,322
Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Foxy View Post
Evans, Wandy, Henderson were easy fights? I beg to differ and I still believe he won against Wandy!
In every single one of those tough fights, he lost. His only wins were easy fights.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 12-06-2011, 07:40 PM
Miss Foxy
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCURamFan View Post
In every single one of those tough fights, he lost. His only wins were easy fights.
Yes, but he has evolved into a much better fighter...
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 12-06-2011, 07:57 PM
JavierDLC's Avatar
JavierDLC JavierDLC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: El Paso Texas
Posts: 2,306
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCURamFan View Post
In every single one of those tough fights, he lost. His only wins were easy fights.
I think he did enough to beat Evans and Silva.

The only one I dont agree with was the Hamil Fight.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 12-06-2011, 08:18 PM
Miss Foxy
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JavierDLC View Post
I think he did enough to beat Evans and Silva.

The only one I dont agree with was the Hamil Fight.
Glad I have a fellow Count lover on here!!
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 12-06-2011, 08:20 PM
VCURamFan's Avatar
VCURamFan VCURamFan is offline
MMA, VCU, & Doctor Who
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Basketball Capital of the World
Posts: 14,322
Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JavierDLC View Post
I think he did enough to beat Evans and Silva.

The only one I dont agree with was the Hamil Fight.
TBH, I don't really remember those fights, so I can't argue the finer points. I don't remember being upset at the time, though.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 12-06-2011, 08:22 PM
Miss Foxy
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCURamFan View Post
TBH, I don't really remember those fights, so I can't argue the finer points. I don't remember being upset at the time, though.
Lol. Course you would not remember...I keep those memories in the back of my head.. Honestly I think Bisping needs another fight or 2 before he goes for title shot. He even said, but his skills have gotten better.. Just wish I could rewind time and not have seen him walk into that Hbomb ...
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 12-06-2011, 08:29 PM
VCURamFan's Avatar
VCURamFan VCURamFan is offline
MMA, VCU, & Doctor Who
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Basketball Capital of the World
Posts: 14,322
Send a message via AIM to VCURamFan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Foxy View Post
Lol. Course you would not remember...I keep those memories in the back of my head.. Honestly I think Bisping needs another fight or 2 before he goes for title shot. He even said, but his skills have gotten better.. Just wish I could rewind time and not have seen him walk into that Hbomb ...
I'd rather rewind time & not have you drink the Bisping Kool-Aid!
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 12-06-2011, 09:07 PM
Miss Foxy
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by VCURamFan View Post
I'd rather rewind time & not have you drink the Bisping Kool-Aid!
He made my list....
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:58 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.